the thread about nothing...

this, and if you are all whiny about it, it pralli doesnt help your situation. just take your licks like a man, show her you're doing right and keep your mouth shut. that should solve your problem.
I dont complain at all, i just get super annoyed and don't want to talk to her for a while, but im defitnitley not a whiner. Sounds like you've never had this problem so i dont think you could assist me in anyway possible on attacking this situation, but thanks for the input.
wink.gif

When I was 17 I was allowed to do what I wanted when I wanted...I was trappin, and getting into all type of trouble..needless to say I was banned from senior trip and prom from school, put on house arrest, caught a DUI, by the time I was 21 I was in jail. Now my mom dukes be on my ***. And Im 23 I'm a grown *** man... I can honestly say I had more privileges when I was. 17 then at 21...but I was put in a position forcin me 2 be a man, my jacket is long, my liscense, suspended...but at least I ain't out there making my mom b on edge, makin her worry 24/7 that her sons dead or locked up....I finshed drug court probation, my time maxed out everything...now yea I feel like a kid sometimes. But I did it to myself. My mom can sleep at night now. And I'm ok with it.

I know where you're coming from. It's all part of leaving the nest. If you're the youngest she's probably over protective because you're the "baby".
I am the "baby", i hate when she's on the phone, and she'll be like " Yea i'm with my son, he's the baby.", i get so annoyed with that lmfao. But yea i think im ready to leave the nest when i graduate and go to CC.

this, and if you are all whiny about it, it pralli doesnt help your situation. just take your licks like a man, show her you're doing right and keep your mouth shut. that should solve your problem.

I dont complain at all, i just get super annoyed and don't want to talk to her for a while, but im defitnitley not a whiner. Sounds like you've never had this problem so i dont think you could assist me in anyway possible on attacking this situation, but thanks for the input.:wink:

he just said IF you are whiny about it, it won't help.

If you're not, good. But the rest is a good advice : show her you're doing right and keep your mouth shut. that should solve your problem.

Don't know your mom but keeping the mouth shut is a good advice in some cases (I know some moms if you start talking, you're a dead man :lol:)

When I was 17 I was allowed to do what I wanted when I wanted...I was trappin, and getting into all type of trouble..needless to say I was banned from senior trip and prom from school, put on house arrest, caught a DUI, by the time I was 21 I was in jail. Now my mom dukes be on my ***. And Im 23 I'm a grown *** man... I can honestly say I had more privileges when I was. 17 then at 21...but I was put in a position forcin me 2 be a man, my jacket is long, my liscense, suspended...but at least I ain't out there making my mom b on edge, makin her worry 24/7 that her sons dead or locked up....I finshed drug court probation, my time maxed out everything...now yea I feel like a kid sometimes. But I did it to myself. My mom can sleep at night now. And I'm ok with it.
I feel you on that, but im not really that loose with it bro. Occasionally i go to a friends and smoke , but then i'll be right back at home. I can say my heads on my shoulders, but i think im ready to move and have a place to just relax without her being all on my case, you know what i mean? I understand her as a mother worrying about what'll happen to me, but i think she also needs to realize that im about to hit 18, and it's time she backed up and let me grow and be a man, you know what im saying?

Honestly bro, I know where your coming from and you will understand as you get older why your moms is like that and learn to appreciate it..at least ur folks care about you..I envied my friends who's parents weren't as strict as mine...mainly because I wanted to live a life of getting wacked and trappin...but as u get older..I realized that all this time I was LUCKY to have a mom like that. Who put money on my books when I was in jail? Mom
Who went to every court date I ever had mom who wrote me kites uncoditionally mom, she ain't have 2 do none of that...

he just said IF you are whiny about it, it won't help.
If you're not, good. But the rest is a good advice : show her you're doing right and keep your mouth shut. that should solve your problem.
Don't know your mom but keeping the mouth shut is a good advice in some cases (I know some moms if you start talking, you're a dead man
laugh.gif
)
True..i've been gettin put on game about how women are, so im defitnitley hip on that, but i've been applying for some jobs so i can get my bread together and find an apartment i could move in while i go to school, that'll defitnitley show her
pimp.gif

Honestly bro, I know where your coming from and you will understand as you get older why your moms is like that and learn to appreciate it..at least ur folks care about you..I envied my friends who's parents weren't as strict as mine...mainly because I wanted to live a life of getting wacked and trappin...but as u get older..I realized that all this time I was LUCKY to have a mom like that. Who put money on my books when I was in jail? Mom
Who went to every court date I ever had mom who wrote me kites uncoditionally mom, she ain't have 2 do none of that...

Real post right there.

I feel you on that, but im not really that loose with it bro. Occasionally i go to a friends and smoke , but then i'll be right back at home. I can say my heads on my shoulders, but i think im ready to move and have a place to just relax without her being all on my case, you know what i mean? I understand her as a mother worrying about what'll happen to me, but i think she also needs to realize that im about to hit 18, and it's time she backed up and let me grow and be a man, you know what im saying?

I feel u bro but I really believe that's just a faze..when u older u gonna wanna go 2 moms house 2 see what's good, u feel me? U still only 17 technically u ain't a adult. U got all the time in the world 2 be a adult when the time comes. When u 18 and move out for college then u can do whatever u want without her on ur ***.. Remember ur mom mite think ur older brothers a lost cause :rofl: and maybe she can still get in ur head..I dunno I don't know your situation...I just remember clearly at 17 sounding JUST like U. And now at 23 I really appreciate what my mom dukes done for me....I literally probably took 10 years off her life

That's deep bro..I understand where you're coming from, and where everybody else is coming from. I need to really  understand that she just doesn't want me to do the wrong things and get into a life like that, but im level headed. I also really need to understand that she does alot for me ( her being a single parent) , and just enjoy being 17 and appreciating the time that i get with her because everyday is not promised
tired.gif
.  I don't want to seem like a unappreciative and immature brat to you guys, but i just think this is a phase everyone most likely in some cases, go through and i need to understand that. Thanks Mackmittenz!

#repped

Everything cool young grasshopper. You mite be way more mature than I was when I was 17! I jus wanted to give u a taste of what my life was like at that age because you reminded me of yours truly.

Live-wire crew member of Puerto-Rican descent turned internet/street fan favourite Def Jam solo artist via breakthrough cameos on their bald-headed/bushy-bearded Rap BFF's album, unfortunately destined for eternal mixtape purgatory due to a Best Buy-unfriendly moniker and a proclivity for carrying illegal firerarms. both have also had their careers unintentionally cock-blocked by meek mills.

who knew peedi crack and gunplay had so much in common, talk about history repeating itself :smh:

Last edited:
Everything cool young grasshopper. You mite be way more mature than I was when I was 17! I jus wanted to give u a taste of what my life was like at that age because you reminded me of yours truly.
haha we might have some things in common bro, you really seemed to understand where i was coming from and i appreciate that. By the way, dope avy bro.

Speaking of gunplay. I heard the other day there is a tape of him pulling a gun on his accountant and robbing her. Talking about if he is convicted he could be facing a life sentence. 

Live-wire crew member of Puerto-Rican descent turned internet/street fan favourite Def Jam solo artist via breakthrough cameos on their bald-headed/bushy-bearded Rap BFF's album, unfortunately destined for eternal mixtape purgatory due to a Best Buy-unfriendly moniker and a proclivity for carrying illegal firerarms. both have also had their careers unintentionally cock-blocked by meek mills.
who knew peedi crack and gunplay had so much in common, talk about history repeating itself :smh:

Dam p crack is my boy! I can't really understand what your post says.. He got caught w a hammer ? Any body from my area can tell you p crack stay in the hood..he be wetted out on the block in north : rollin. This was bound 2 happen...peedi aint never recover from the break up of the ROC... Really none of SP did...except my boy young Chris, and free

who knew peedi crack and gunplay had so much in common, talk about history repeating itself
mean.gif
roll.gif

I ain't Hov, I just know what I know

What the **** :rofl:

Speaking of gunplay. I heard the other day there is a tape of him pulling a gun on his accountant and robbing her. Talking about if he is convicted he could be facing a life sentence. 

Yep. There's no way he can deny that wasn't him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom