the thread about nothing...

As much as i want them paranorman foams i cant get myself to pull the trigger on them for someone who gottem for free, i will not help another persons income.

Dude just called me to buy my used timberland boots.
I tell him we can meet at a metro station and all.
he asks why I sell them, I say because they are too big (wich is true)
Then he asks do you have good feet hygiene (if my feet smells and this ****)
I'm like yeah.
He asks if I mind if he checks when we meet
mean.gif

Damn YEAH I MIND.... WHAT THE ****
Dude got a foot fetish. Don't do it.

As much as i want them paranorman foams i cant get myself to pull the trigger on them for someone who gottem for free, i will not help another persons income.

lolz, I get the point your trying to make but unless you live completely off the grid, grow your own food and produce your own electricity your already helping many peoples income.

Last edited:
How much does he want for them???
size 8 - 2200 . which i guess is resonable but i just will never be one of them dudes to throw money away on sneaks that were free and help someone else out. If it was a charity id be all for it

Dude just called me to buy my used timberland boots.

I tell him we can meet at a metro station and all.

he asks why I sell them, I say because they are too big (wich is true)

Then he asks do you have good feet hygiene (if my feet smells and this ****)

I'm like yeah.

He asks if I mind if he checks when we meet :smh:

Damn YEAH I MIND.... WHAT THE ****
Dude got a foot fetish. Don't do it.

I would never do it :smh:

Just told him I'm good I'll find somebody else.

lolz, I get the point your trying to make but unless you live completely off the grid, grow your own food and produce your own electricity your already helping many peoples income.
the thing is thats stuff we need to live off of actually in which i dont mind helping peoples income that way cause how would i survive with out them ? what im saying is There just sneakers so you wont see me helping someones income on buying SHOES that someone won for being weird.

OH HELL ON TOP OF **** NAW!

Dude trying to be a car off sneakers. Sad thing is, if you won't pay it, theres someone else who will. :smh:

size 8 - 2200 . which i guess is resonable but i just will never be one of them dudes to throw money away on sneaks that were free and help someone else out. If it was a charity id be all for it
Was this a typo? 2k for nikes is reasonable. Must be nice....

the thing is thats stuff we need to live off of actually in which i dont mind helping peoples income that way cause how would i survive with out them ? what im saying is There just sneakers so you wont see me helping someones income on buying SHOES that someone won for being weird.
Someone won shoes for being weird?! How, where? Just googled them....they're decent if you like that type of stuff.

Someone won shoes for being weird?! How, where? Just googled them....they're decent if you like that type of stuff.
paranorman movie was doing a raffle of pictures as in Weird Wins, and if they chose your picture via twitter you won a pair. only 800 people had a chance to win a pair within a 7 day period i believe.

http://niketalk.coags/LL[/IG

Lolz I know...I was just just being facetious

Last edited:
OH HELL ON TOP OF **** NAW!

Dude trying to be a car off sneakers. Sad thing is, if you won't pay it, theres someone else who will. :smh:

Mags, galaxies, yeezy's, and now these :smh: I hate Nike, but NikeTalk is still my dawg.

I just don't deal with that hype.

F*** it, they are other shoes out there (other nike too)

I'll let the others wonder how they can get the next "BIG thing".

Seen the nudes of the teacher on worldstar... Why couldn't I get that lucky in high school banging still pretty good looking teacher or even subs fams 
mean.gif
Will look @ when i get home
shes fine! Damn! I'm, with you Carver. I never had an attractive teacher, kind of had one in college, but thats different, and she was a prude (i hit on her)
She looked nice in that mirror shot 
devil.gif

But what did she really expect sending nudes to a teenager.. In this day and age that is like suicide with social media and all that other gaabage.. 

But her lips looked plumped then a mug like that thang been beat up by a lot of cawks theyrethey're investigating if shesshe's done this before with other students 

Dunno why my phone adds extra words sometimes oh well 

Last edited:
I'm randomly watching Judge Judy right now,there's a case involving a sneaker deal gone bad.
Must be some ISS members.

Back
Top Bottom