the thread about nothing...

very dope album imo
Jhene is a beast
In My Mind Chopped and Screwed is :pimp:

im usually not one to laugh at these kinds of jokes but this had me dying. back to back unappropriate jokes kill me.

Last edited:
Aiko is overrated simply because of her looks. Her singing is terrible no matter how good ppl want it to be :x

my boy been over my crib for like 6 days... Gotta find a way to get this ***** out. Tried telling him i gotta help a family friend move but he just replied with "aight i'll come back through when you get to the crib" :smh: just gonna tell him I got some yambs coming through after that

my boy been over my crib for like 6 days... Gotta find a way to get this ***** out. Tried telling him i gotta help a family friend move but he just replied with "aight i'll come back through when you get to the crib"
mean.gif
just gonna tell him I got some yambs coming through after that
This deserves a thread

bbb984353a45041ee116d2c485126477.jpg

Lmao the NikeTalk Ads
laugh.gif

Just got back from playing basketball.. Our team hold down the court and went undefeated today.. We work like hell.. To get the victories though.. Every game we played we trailed by at 5.. Exhausted!!

This deserves a thread​
i showed him something on here about Js so i think he lurks now..

dude is 20 and ran away from home... son has issues and i'm enabling

plus it doesn't sound like he even offered to help you help your fam move when you're looking out on a place to stay. if i was in a bad spot and someone was helping me w/ a place i would do everything i could to stay/get in their good graces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom