the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

They take way too long to review the most basic **** and sometimes it feels like they be looking for reasons to throw people out

There were so many instances during this brawl where punches missed by inches that would have ended the fans life. The one where jermaine O’Neal had the full wind up and his foot slipped RIGHT before he connected. That fan woulda been on life support
I had to post that punch.. :rofl:

I've become close friends with a classmate. We've known each other for a yr. Only recently I've started to catch feelings for her. Kinda snuck up on me cuz I didn't really like her like that at all.

Since we've known each other she had broke up with a longtime boyfriend and has recently started dating around.

Out of school we've been hanging out more and more.

Last night we went clubbin and she invited me and this latest guy that she's dating. She is so weird about this guy. Wed she broke up with him. Thurs they got back together. Fri she invites the two of us to go clubbin with her.

Now she wants to club again. She invited me but just told me now she's thinking of not inviting her boyfriend to the next one.

I want to move in but I need to proceed delicately. I'm a small guy and this guy is huge. He can probably pick me up with his pinky.

The only thing I have over him is I can dance better than he can. Lol. Last night was the first time this girl has seen me dance.

I've become close friends with a classmate. We've known each other for a yr. Only recently I've started to catch feelings for her. Kinda snuck up on me cuz I didn't really like her like that at all.

Since we've known each other she had broke up with a longtime boyfriend and has recently started dating around.

Out of school we've been hanging out more and more.

Last night we went clubbin and she invited me and this latest guy that she's dating. She is so weird about this guy. Wed she broke up with him. Thurs they got back together. Fri she invites the two of us to go clubbin with her.

Now she wants to club again. She invited me but just told me now she's thinking of not inviting her boyfriend to the next one.

I want to move in but I need to proceed delicately. I'm a small guy and this guy is huge. He can probably pick me up with his pinky.

The only thing I have over him is I can dance better than he can. Lol. Last night was the first time this girl has seen me dance.
Pics of girl and your dance moves

Back
Top Bottom