the thread about nothing...

upload_2019-4-20_21-26-18.gif

I've become close friends with a classmate. We've known each other for a yr. Only recently I've started to catch feelings for her. Kinda snuck up on me cuz I didn't really like her like that at all.

Since we've known each other she had broke up with a longtime boyfriend and has recently started dating around.

Out of school we've been hanging out more and more.

Last night we went clubbin and she invited me and this latest guy that she's dating. She is so weird about this guy. Wed she broke up with him. Thurs they got back together. Fri she invites the two of us to go clubbin with her.

Now she wants to club again. She invited me but just told me now she's thinking of not inviting her boyfriend to the next one.

I want to move in but I need to proceed delicately. I'm a small guy and this guy is huge. He can probably pick me up with his pinky.

The only thing I have over him is I can dance better than he can. Lol. Last night was the first time this girl has seen me dance.

giphy.gif

The 'not knowing what she wants' thing kind of fits her.

She's changing her mind about this guy all the time.

She's unpredictable. All I know is that she was with one guy for a really long time. She was with this guy when we had met. Then they recently broke up. And now she's erratically dating. Kinda painful to watch.

For the record. She's 27. I'm 33.

Still. Despite the warning signals I can't help but like her. It's the weird stuff that I like. Like she's good at n64 games. She likes Marvel. She can sing the Pokémon theme song from memory. She likes karaoke like I do. She's goofy and we have the same sense of humor. She looks cute when she's asleep. She's always down for drinks.

The more stuff I find out about her. The more I like.

Last edited:

She's unpredictable. All I know is that she was with one guy for a really long time. She was with this guy when we had met. Then they recently broke up. And now she's erratically dating. Kinda painful to watch.

You're too old to waste time with indecisiveness. Either shoot your shot and most likely miss, or move on.

Still. Despite the warning signals I can't help but like her. It's the weird stuff that I like. Like she's good at n64 games. She likes Marvel. She can sing the Pokémon theme song from memory. She likes karaoke like I do. She's goofy and we have the same sense of humor. She looks cute when she's asleep. She's always down for drinks.

The more stuff I find out about her. The more I like.

She doing what people do after a break-up smash and pass to mend her heart.

While her new guy is yamming his snake into her chest, your fantasizing about playing video games and marvel movies.

Either you be assertive or she’s just gonna keep calling you for the 3rd wheel date or just look at as the older brother.

I purchased this jacket a couple months ago along with a bunch of other clothes. I did not bother to open the jacket until today to find out there is a hood attached to it! I probably thought the catalog photo was just modeling it with the hoody.

Back
Top Bottom