the thread about nothing...

up-in-smoke_592x299-7.jpg

It is creepy as hell how adult humans feel comfortable with smiling, giggling , and just being overall creepy to small small children.

My theory is they only do it because the children can't talk to tell them to **** my face.

I've become close friends with a classmate. We've known each other for a yr. Only recently I've started to catch feelings for her. Kinda snuck up on me cuz I didn't really like her like that at all.

Since we've known each other she had broke up with a longtime boyfriend and has recently started dating around.

Out of school we've been hanging out more and more.

Last night we went clubbin and she invited me and this latest guy that she's dating. She is so weird about this guy. Wed she broke up with him. Thurs they got back together. Fri she invites the two of us to go clubbin with her.

Now she wants to club again. She invited me but just told me now she's thinking of not inviting her boyfriend to the next one.

I want to move in but I need to proceed delicately. I'm a small guy and this guy is huge. He can probably pick me up with his pinky.

The only thing I have over him is I can dance better than he can. Lol. Last night was the first time this girl has seen me dance.

So many red flags.

I've become close friends with a classmate. We've known each other for a yr. Only recently I've started to catch feelings for her. Kinda snuck up on me cuz I didn't really like her like that at all.

Since we've known each other she had broke up with a longtime boyfriend and has recently started dating around.

Last night we went clubbin and she invited me and this latest guy that she's dating. She is so weird about this guy. Wed she broke up with him. Thurs they got back together. Fri she invites the two of us to go clubbin with her.

Now she wants to club again. She invited me but just told me now she's thinking of not inviting her boyfriend to the next one.

I want to move in but I need to proceed delicately. I'm a small guy and this guy is huge. He can probably pick me up with his pinky.

The only thing I have over him is I can dance better than he can. Lol. Last night was the first time this girl has seen me dance.

So many red flags.

I’m not a fan of kids, just my daughter. But when she was a baby I always talked to her normal. How are they gonna learn to talk if you’re talking to them like a weirdo?
Yea that baby talk is some sucka stuff man. Talk to the child like a person and not as if yall speak different languages.

You want him to acquire the language, so speak the language with normal tone/pitch.

The 'not knowing what she wants' thing kind of fits her.

She's changing her mind about this guy all the time.

She's unpredictable. All I know is that she was with one guy for a really long time. She was with this guy when we had met. Then they recently broke up. And now she's erratically dating. Kinda painful to watch.

For the record. She's 27. I'm 33.

Still. Despite the warning signals I can't help but like her. It's the weird stuff that I like. Like she's good at n64 games. She likes Marvel. She can sing the Pokémon theme song from memory. She likes karaoke like I do. She's goofy and we have the same sense of humor. She looks cute when she's asleep. She's always down for drinks.

The more stuff I find out about her. The more I like.

Shoot your fckn shot bro. You’ve known her for a year and you’re 33, she’s not gonna be a lifelong friend of your.

If you’re feeling her, let her know. Because being a third wheel forever will just hurt you more.

Tell her you feel her and if she’s not with it then you can move one with no doubt in your mind.

I’ve made that mistake before and i think you just have to shoot your shot because in the end if you don’t you’ll stop talking to her and if you do and it doesn’t work you’ll stop talking to her also.

It is creepy as hell how adult humans feel comfortable with smiling, giggling , and just being overall creepy to small small children.

My theory is they only do it because the children can't talk to tell them to **** my face.
Because, to me personally, kids (toddlers esp.) represent pure innonence and energy; In a few words.
Hence why i (and most, i assume) find myself reduced to that jovial, optimistic, doting uncle to my niece nor matter whatever @#%! I may be going through.
And kids are typically shy, meanmugging em doesn't help.

http://www.bash.org/?414593

A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

Because, to me personally, kids (toddlers esp.) represent pure innonence and energy; In a few words.
Hence why i (and most, i assume) find myself reduced to that jovial, optimistic, doting uncle to my niece nor matter whatever @#%! I may be going through.
And kids are typically shy, meanmugging em doesn't help.
No, I get WHY.

It is still creepy to stare into any rsndom stranger's face and smile uncontrollably.

But my main point was we are only comfortable doing THAT because they don't have the ability to use their words to voice their displeasure.

But I understand why adults ARE creeps about it.

Also, who suggested mean mugging them? Is that the only alternative? :lol: #NTEXTREMES

Yea.. Beyoncé's played out.
Overrated!!
Bruh, I don't dislike Beyonce but I don't go checking for stuff when she drops it.

This Homecoming release was outstanding. Been stuck in my mind all week. Her performance was Michael Jackson level ****.

Not even sure she's over exposed either. I mean I don't follow most media that is consumed but it doesn't feel like she's constantly being pushed or dropping albums with mad press for it.

Not even sure she's over exposed either. I mean I don't follow most media that is consumed but it doesn't feel like she's constantly being pushed or dropping albums with mad press for it.
Neither do I but I was address his feelings about her. He questioned her being everywhere, all the time; so his issue is with exposure and not talent (overrated).

Back
Top Bottom