the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Why does Khan keep getting knocked out?
I’m one of the biggest Amir fans on NT, but it’s because he has no chin. That, combined with too much heart and pride, gonna get put out. DSG and Bud have power, Canelo far too big. Last night was a low-blow power punch though.

Neither do I but I was address his feelings about her. He questioned her being everywhere, all the time; so his issue is with exposure and not talent (overrated).
As soon as Black wealthy people begin to address Blackness in that pro Black way, you'll hear the echoes of those who'll feel that the Black wealthy person is played out. ^%$#'em. Beyonce is doing it right. She isn't taking the Micheal Jackson route with this, trying to appeal to whites. She is making white fans come to her, on her own accord. I want her to Remake Say it Loud, I'm Black and I'm Proud.

Could you date an actress/actor?

I'd like to think I could handle this :lol: but I wonder when I get to the point where we've been intimate, and then the point where I really feel strongly about her, how I would feel about the parts when she's kissing other guys? Ahhhh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom