the thread about nothing...

I really envy you guys who have the freedom to blaze up. I hate being in the military and subjected to drug test. Today is just one of those rainy days where I just want to sit back and smoke a fat one.
Smoke one for your boi Mac4167
don't even trip bout that homie. I got something fat you can put your mouth on.

Last edited:
It's Kreayshawn, never heard of her? Neither has anybody else.

not gonna lie, completely forgot about Kreayshawn till i heard this
I got a bad white ***** I know they spend cake on
Just hope that she never fall off like Kreayshawn

song is :pimp: Gunplay :pimp:

rick-ross-black-bar-mitzvah.jpg

I wish... its a spam email
frown.gif

Tryna smang this skeezoid tonight tho

sick.gif
@ the quality... skeez need to step her camera game up
You've inspired me to go casual encounter hunting. Emailed a bunch of girls. Some girl replied witin 3 minutes. She sent nudes within another minute
laugh.gif
 Prolly a spammer but hey, at the end of the day I got some amateur photos

Side note, I was watching the Key & Peele show the other day and...they're not funny. And they milk the hell outta that "homo thug" thing they've been doing since Mad TV. Why did CC even give them a show?

I wish... its a spam email
frown.gif

Tryna smang this skeezoid tonight tho

sick.gif
@ the quality... skeez need to step her camera game up
You've inspired me to go casual encounter hunting. Emailed a bunch of girls. Some girl replied witin 3 minutes. She sent nudes within another minute
laugh.gif
On Craig list? Does anyone use those for real? If there was any section of Craig list that I would avoid off the strength of fearing being murdered it would be that one.

On Craig list? Does anyone use those for real? If there was any section of Craig list that I would avoid off the strength of fearing being murdered it would be that one.
People usually use Backpage now I think. I hear a lot of the ads are sting ops tho. So to anyone looking, be careful

Side note, I was watching the Key & Peele show the other day and...they're not funny. And they milk the hell outta that "homo thug" thing they've been doing since Mad TV. Why did CC even give them a show?
They've been putting in racial/black shows since chappelle left.
Mencia,KeyPeele,Chocolate News

Seems like the whole city go against me, every time i'm in the street I hear...

YOCK! YOCK! YOCK! YOCK!

laugh.gif

THIS :lol:

They've been putting in racial/black shows since chappelle left.
Mencia,KeyPeele,Chocolate News

I remembered being so hyped for Chocolate News based on the previews. Then I saw the show and it was :x :smh: David Allen Grier isn't funny as a stand alone dude. He's only funny with Martin, Gina, Pam, Tommy and the Wayans Bros around him.

Back
Top Bottom