the thread about nothing...

When I read the first post I assumed this was whats happening. I've been in that spot before and I just let my friend stay until he was ready to go back. Gotta feel for those people man.

I ran away from home once, I was 16 I think and my girl came over, and it was going to be my first adventure into yambville, my dad came home and saw that I had people over and for some reason flipped out. I was ANGRY, so I packed a bag and left home for like 18 hours unbeknownst to them and when they found out I just turned off my phone.
the thing is he told me it was just going to be a couple night but now he's making plans for like a week down the line.

Apparently the issue started when He refused to lay down some carpet when his people asked for help because he had a date, his mother spazzed and he trashed the crib in a tantrum... I don't get how these type of things happen to people in their 20's I would of been able to talk this situation through with my mom without any problem

nerd.gif
thought those came out in like february lol... i've been out the sneaker loop for a minute
Same fam. Struck out in February due to the Cement IV release and refused to pay reseller prices. My buddy texts me last month about rumors of a restock/redrop for them. Decide to check the Kobe VII thread every couple days for news and they announce a few days ago that they're dropping them today (quickstrike if you will). Decided to give it a try this morning and got em! I'm probably done until Bred 11s. I got more important things to spend my money on. That's why I never visit the sneaker forums any more because I don't want to be tempted 
roll.gif

:nerd: thought those came out in like february lol... i've been out the sneaker loop for a minute
Same fam. Struck out in February due to the Cement IV release and refused to pay reseller prices. My buddy texts me last month about rumors of a restock/redrop for them. Decide to check the Kobe VII thread every couple days for news and they announce a few days ago that they're dropping them today (quickstrike if you will). Decided to give it a try this morning and got em! I'm probably done until Bred 11s. I got more important things to spend my money on. That's why I never visit the sneaker forums any more because I don't want to be tempted :rofl:

OH OK i was confused as f^&*( this morning when i saw that text...... "am i dreaming of the past? wtf "

Sometime i need to b alone

%^&* dont kill my vibe

%^&* dont kill my vibe

i can feel ya energy from 2 planets away

thehundreds8301.jpg

id disrespect the white girl :pimp: :pimp:

also anyone know the link to that thread about free glasses? :nerd:

and thanks for the concern fellas, i just needed some alone time

thehundreds8301.jpg

id disrespect the white girl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also anyone know the link to that thread about free glasses?
nerd.gif

and thanks for the concern fellas, i just needed some alone time
me too. she seems like the type that would just take it and ask for more
devil.gif

Last edited:
dude still lives with his people tho.. got in an argument with his moms and pulled some teenage ****.
the moving thing was a lie just to get him to leave lol... Dude just told me "I'm gonna be out Tuesday and Wednesday so you won't see me that much those days" He's talking like he LIVES here.
I'm just gonna make a thread about this lol
Damn, hard spot. Well, if you're worrying about him not pulling his weight, you're just gonna have to sit him down and be like, "yo, if you gonna stay here we gotta talk some things out" and tell him what you expect and all that and what he's planning to do after. If you just plain don't want him there, just tell him, "son, you can stay for a few days, but you can't stay long". Be prepared to lose a friend if you go with the latter tho.

When I read the first post I assumed this was whats happening. I've been in that spot before and I just let my friend stay until he was ready to go back. Gotta feel for those people man.

I ran away from home once, I was 16 I think and my girl came over, and it was going to be my first adventure into yambville, my dad came home and saw that I had people over and for some reason flipped out. I was ANGRY, so I packed a bag and left home for like 18 hours unbeknownst to them and when they found out I just turned off my phone.
:lol:
Garfiled>>>> But this comic strip is very good. I've never owned any of them but the ones I've seen in random newspapers were always good.

Garfield?! Man you need to get a book. Calvin is the man

I really envy you guys who have the freedom to blaze up. I hate being in the military and subjected to drug test. Today is just one of those rainy days where I just want to sit back and smoke a fat one.

Smoke one for your boi Mac4167

I really envy you guys who have the freedom to blaze up. I hate being in the military and subjected to drug test. Today is just one of those rainy days where I just want to sit back and smoke a fat one.

My boy in the army. He smokes like a rapper

Its cool... nobodys got to know..... Go ahead n Hit dat ish

On a serious note, stay strong.

No need to mess up a good thing like so many other people do because you wanna smoke in the service.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom