the thread about nothing...

It's Saturday and I ain't got **** to do. I think it's about that time.

Honestly I do, she's become such a ***** towards me in to last year it amazes me. And for no reason.
She literally didn't work for 2 years, 2 years and not because she couldn't find work. It's cause she didn't ****** feel like it I supported her for 2 years ( some of it off illegal **** that I could've went to jail for) and it didn't bother me, she's my mother, never asked for a dime back. And I was paying her rent, light, cable, food, etc and while supporting my own household. And now she sees my struggling financially all she does is throw it in my face, *****.
sounds like wee bays lady lol.

Side note, I was watching the Key
Because they're funny.

Sketch comedy is tricky and can be hit or miss. Not everything is going to be hilarious, but they have some good material. 

Yeah, thats how I feel about them. Some sketches are hilarious and others leave much to be desired. Same with SNL.

Sketch comedy can be rough, Chappelles Show is a rarity because its one of the few sketch shows with material that was 90% gold.

i think the problem w/ the show is its execution. they have some really good premises for skits, barry-o, civil war reneactment slaves, that country skit, etc. but their jokes and timing leave much to be desired.

:lol: My bro wants to get niketalk account for "General".

He's really not into kicks, just want to get the LOLs

He might be disappoint. There aren't really any LULZ to be had in general anymore, just every now and then imo. I remember there used to be constant lulz every single day on NT :smh:

He might be disappoint. There aren't really any LULZ to be had in general anymore, just every now and then imo. I remember there used to be constant lulz every single day on NT :smh:

Back when?

I'm still kind of new on here, but I had some great lol in here.

When someone wants to get a picture done.... best part of NT :nthat:

Back when?

Like Summer 06 or 07 was when I first started lurking here heavy and I swear it was nothing but lulz everyday, rollin emoticon's were used constantly, the reason I signed up here it wasn't even for the sneakers.

Back when?

Like Summer 06 or 07 was when I first started lurking here heavy and I swear it was nothing but lulz everyday, rollin emoticon's were used constantly, the reason I signed up here it wasn't even for the sneakers.

Man I wish I was on here back in the days. We really need more LOL :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom