the thread about nothing...

gifs_13-4-0daa108f-sz300x300-animate.gif
eek.gif
. RIP to this guy.
he survived
NO WAY

Last edited:
so i applied for a job as a overnight worker at ToyRus and i got an email saying i dont qualify ? wtf :lol: i know i have the experience but whatever :lol: :smh:

ima rustla ima ima rustla homie

im a rustla baby

i just want you to know

it aint where i been

but where im about to go

What did you ask or say to her

She uploaded a vid today and was just talking... She said "i wanted to pay homage to ..."

But she said Homage like OH-MAJ... Like you would say Minaj.

Anyways all i said was "Homage = OH-MAJ? lol... HAH-MAGE ... at least thats how ive always been taught/heard it. OHMAJ just sounds wrong"

and she responded...

I aint eem respond back.. Too cool, i am. :lol:

Question, i worked at UPS many moons ago, and was there for about a month and some change.

i ended up leaving and never going back.

i was going to apply again for the same position , but since they i legally changed my last name.

should i put i just never worked there and see what happens :nerd:

Question, i worked at UPS many moons ago, and was there for about a month and some change.

i ended up leaving and never going back.

i was going to apply again for the same position , but since they i legally changed my last name.

should i put i just never worked there and see what happens :nerd:

you should try, it wouldn't hurt. i reapplied to a company i got fired from years earlier and got the position back, better even. whats the worst that could happen other than no response? what about your ssn tho? wont the recognize you from that?

Last edited:
white ppl please tell my how good your day has been, i wanna hear about a good ol day in the life of a white guy

Beautiful day today...woke up to my gorgeous girlfriend (think Nadine Velazquez with a bigger rack) making me breakfast. After we had sex two or three times I took the dog for a walk and didn't pick up the ****. Had to take my M5 into the shop for an oil change (discount)...while I waited I stopped into the organic grocery store to pick a few things up. Came back home and slept like a baby, woke up to my girl giving me a hand jibber. About to go meet some buds at the bar and watch the game (free drinks). No DD needed.

Back
Top Bottom