the thread about nothing...

ForthrightAthleticAmazondolphin-size_restricted.gif

She still got it

Its day 5 since i cut off all my hair.
I hate it. I honestly hate it.
I just turned 30 and had saved money to copp a Rollie.
Im really thinking about getting a hair procedure instead.
Been feeling hella batman lately :frown:
Did you cut it cuz you were thinning. You can't grow it back?

head to istanbul fam get that surgery

Reddit was hype yesterday about Japan releasing their results from their testing with new hair procedure . The results supposed to be released 2 months from now. They say if the results are good the procedure would be like $900.. Compared to a hair transplant which is usually 10k in the US

Last edited:
Reddit was hype yesterday about Japan releasing their results from their testing with new hair procedure . The results supposed to be released 2 months from now. They say if the results are good the procedure would be like $900.. Compared to a hair transplant which is usually 10k in the US

Link me.
I need it in my life right now |l

Haven't cut my hair in a little over a year now and i def don't feel like myself and hate the long hair. But i am pretty close to getting my Hector Bellerin on...which has been the goal this whole time. But man its in my eyes all the time and feels like im constantly wearing a long wig.

Haven't cut my **** in years, guarantee you short hair gets you way more play. But I just dgaf. The girls that love it, love it though.

Back
Top Bottom