the thread about nothing...

I'm honestly still shocked that 'till this day they have yet to reboot this movie, not that there was anything wrong with the OG movie. With todays CGI technology, they could really do something wonderful.

I was seriously about to make a post saying the same thing the other day. This movie could be so epic today.

Chicks from FSU and UM in the same stadium
devil.gif
nthat.gif

Too bad they were beyond sloppy drunk.
Problem?

Wifey is letting me have the spare room in the house so i can have a little man cave.. only thing is it's painted pink but i'm not really bothered by it i'm just lucky she let me have the room  and there is no way i'm painting it over that's to much work. ill just deal with the pink.. so anyways i'm about to go and shop for a little 40 something inch lcd and wall mount and see if i can get this room somewhat hooked up before football starts 

:lol: :smh: repaint that **** fam
:lol:  yeah i'm most deftinitley repainting this sh** i thought id be cool with it but i'm not! there is no way i'm keeping this room pink 

repaint it asap...... even if you go the lazy route & do white paint you can get it done in a day & leave a day for drying..... make sure you use painters tape... cuz the doors & trim around them need to stay the same color

14 days in to my fap-briety..

:pimp:
Proud of you, but it's "Can't Stop,Won't Stop" ova here!
Who the **** wears a Woodson jersey and disgraces it with a falcons hat. :smh:

WOW :lol: i kno ive seen this a hundred times & im just noticing that :rofl:

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

:smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Chicks from FSU and UM in the same stadium :evil: :nthat:

Problem?

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

Y'all want chicks throwing up all over you while you tryna get to the yambs?

I don't think so, **** kills the mood

nasty but..... throwing up = squeezing = tighter yambs= i wouldnt have stopped either.. as long as it wasnt on me or my car :smh: :lol:

Showed up to work

Turns out I didn't have to stay, got to go home early

Still getting paid

2w3c7x2.gif

Love standby shifts :smokin

loving the job overall

Oreos on the last page reminds me of these Oreo cheesecake cupcakes I made last year.

4333419136_6dcdc3b9c1.jpg

They were insanely good. But I messed up on the recipe and didn't remember to divide the sugar in half, so I accidentally added twice the amount of sugar. I ate two and I was down for the count.

got the gf making these right now :pimp:

had to wait for them to chill for about 5 hrs yesterday but these are damn good.... gonna add this to the recipe box

^ Might know this already but if you click on the number in the "replies" section of the grid you can see who responded to each thread and how many times.

Back
Top Bottom