the thread about nothing...

These New Balances got me ready to say eff some Jays whodie.
Good Lord, even the GRs are stunning.

Same here,Nike/JB are getting greedy. :smh:

Just mastered solving a Rubik's cube. Feeling accomplished. Too bad I'm married, it seems like it would be a good yamb ice breaker talent.

I've been trying for a little bit today and the girl who sent me nudies had something else in mind. I told her straight up I'm just tryna smash (she sent me pics of the cootchie so I said eff it) and she said she wants someone to take her out on a date and to pay her 100 dollars for her time so she can pay a bill :x . cue camron nope.gif . 

I'm just trying to find a girl who wants to meet up real quick so I can bang bang on my way home from the grocery or gym or something. I should probably not use craigslist anymore, thing is sketchy as hell :rofl:

I would try the normal route and try and meet girls in public. But the place where I just moved a few months ago is in the middle of nowhere. All country girls. I have seen a select few of attractive women around my age and I am constantly beating myself in the head for not making a move then because now I'm seeing what this city has to offer woman wise, which is nothing. Sigh, oh well. I love it her but 2 more months until I'm back in State College, PA for school where there are yambs EVERYWHERE :evil:

no lie i would test it out but im not trying to give my only cell number out to go dknows who.

I've been trying for a little bit today and the girl who sent me nudies had something else in mind. I told her straight up I'm just tryna smash (she sent me pics of the cootchie so I said eff it) and she said she wants someone to take her out on a date and to pay her 100 dollars for her time so she can pay a bill :x . cue camron nope.gif . 

I'm just trying to find a girl who wants to meet up real quick so I can bang bang on my way home from the grocery or gym or something. I should probably not use craigslist anymore, thing is sketchy as hell :rofl:

I would try the normal route and try and meet girls in public. But the place where I just moved a few months ago is in the middle of nowhere. All country girls. I have seen a select few of attractive women around my age and I am constantly beating myself in the head for not making a move then because now I'm seeing what this city has to offer woman wise, which is nothing. Sigh, oh well. I love it her but 2 more months until I'm back in State College, PA for school where there are yambs EVERYWHERE :evil:

no lie i would test it out but im not trying to give my only cell number out to go dknows who.

you might want to look into this burner app to fully maximize your playing potential.

http://www.gadgec.com/fake-phone-number-generator-for-iphone/

Wifey is letting me have the spare room in the house so i can have a little man cave.. only thing is it's painted pink but i'm not really bothered by it i'm just lucky she let me have the room  and there is no way i'm painting it over that's to much work. ill just deal with the pink.. so anyways i'm about to go and shop for a little 40 something inch lcd and wall mount and see if i can get this room somewhat hooked up before football starts 

Wifey is letting me have the spare room in the house so i can have a little man cave.. only thing is it's painted pink but i'm not really bothered by it i'm just lucky she let me have the room  and there is no way i'm painting it over that's to much work. ill just deal with the pink.. so anyways i'm about to go and shop for a little 40 something inch lcd and wall mount and see if i can get this room somewhat hooked up before football starts 

:lol: :smh: repaint that **** fam

:x

Back
Top Bottom