the thread about nothing...

So I'm sitting my sisters yorkie poodle. I thought I was gonna bring him some McDonalds chicken nuggets for lunch. Why this dog turn his nose up at them? So I text my sister telling them what happened. She gonna tell me I he don't eat the skin on the nuggets, you gotta peel it off. How does a dog even develop this preference?????

So I'm sitting my sisters yorkie poodle. I thought I was gonna bring him some McDonalds chicken nuggets for lunch. Why this dog turn his nose up at them? So I text my sister telling them what happened. She gonna tell me I he don't eat the skin on the nuggets, you gotta peel it off. How does a dog even develop this preference?????

:rofl::rofl:crying

you got me though man seriously how does a dog develop that

Lmao :lol:

That's random af lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

went out to lunch

manager stayed behind

I always lock my computer

no one else does

manager called in IT and had them rotate monitors close tabs etc on everyones computer that wasnt locked

lesson learned by them LOL

DimwittedEquatorialHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif

Started online dating after a year or so and the women r not feeling my profile. Getting either no way joses or just no response from my matches

Started online dating after a year or so and the women r not feeling my profile. Getting either no way joses or just no response from my matches

How are you approaching them(sending the first message)? "Hi how are you?" is dead now somehow.

I would assume my pics r passable if they matched me but maybe not. I am 23 but look 13 and my pictures do not help that fact. I'm gonna get clowned if I post so i don't want to

I have a pic of me in a hotel terrace, another pic of me standing beside water, one of me shooting hoops, n one pic of me in my metallic 5s showing off the 3m

I be using the can I borrow you line or hi how r u doing

I would assume my pics r passable if they matched me but maybe not. I am 23 but look 13 and my pictures do not help that fact. I'm gonna get clowned if I post so i don't want to

I have a pic of me in a hotel terrace, another pic of me standing beside water, one of me shooting hoops, n one pic of me in my metallic 5s showing off the 3m

I be using the can I borrow you line or hi how r u doing
U new kids
Smh

Back
Top Bottom