the thread about nothing...

I thought playing basketball was going to go under that category of cool activity so I used that

I would assume my pics r passable if they matched me but maybe not. I am 23 but look 13 and my pictures do not help that fact. I'm gonna get clowned if I post so i don't want to

I have a pic of me in a hotel terrace, another pic of me standing beside water, one of me shooting hoops, n one pic of me in my metallic 5s showing off the 3m

I be using the can I borrow you line or hi how r u doing

Come on fan its 2019 you shouldn't care what others say or think about you. That being said post them up

So I'm sitting my sisters yorkie poodle. I thought I was gonna bring him some McDonalds chicken nuggets for lunch. Why this dog turn his nose up at them? So I text my sister telling them what happened. She gonna tell me I he don't eat the skin on the nuggets, you gotta peel it off. How does a dog even develop this preference?????

Bruh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fool. You mistake that Yorkie for some type of peasant??

Yorkies don’t eeem drink tap water son. Fuji or smartwater ONLY.

I thought playing basketball was going to go under that category of cool activity so I used that
19843C50-FCE8-4D34-82B2-AFDE85DC14D4.png

If the women you’re trying to get at are teenagers maybe.

Go to an art museum, concert, hiking or something.

Snap a flick and flourish.

I want to test Tinder and see if I'd actually garner any interest here in my area.

But I know the wife would not approve.

I would assume my pics r passable if they matched me but maybe not. I am 23 but look 13 and my pictures do not help that fact. I'm gonna get clowned if I post so i don't want to

I have a pic of me in a hotel terrace, another pic of me standing beside water, one of me shooting hoops, n one pic of me in my metallic 5s showing off the 3m

I be using the can I borrow you line or hi how r u doing
Add a pic of an activity that a bit more in the arts. Change your last pic too, you can wear the 5s but they shouldn't be the main focus of the photo

Started online dating after a year or so and the women r not feeling my profile. Getting either no way joses or just no response from my matches

-Get a haircut and put on a nice shirt, take a selfie.

-Have a homie snap a pic of you beside your car so they see you’re physical shape.

-Action shot of you in public with friends.

-Hobby shot. Picture of you doing whatever else you’re into.

As for intros, it varies. Take something from their profile and find a way to make a witty joke with it. Hit’em with a question about it too while your at it. By the way...don’t bring up the fact that you look young.

My brother just sent me a video from complex about sneakers with Jim Jones and it got me in tears. Dude is high, drunk or both

I used to see Jim Jones at my gym all the time.
First few sightings I had to resist the urge to go
200.gif

Thank God I resisted cause it turns out he's a regular. Would've been awkward encounters from then on

My brother just sent me a video from complex about sneakers with Jim Jones and it got me in tears. Dude is high, drunk or both

I used to think he was so dope when he was in dipset.
Then he came out on love and hip hop and realized dude was mad corny

Back
Top Bottom