the thread about nothing...

Does anyone know the exact time in the movie of Fight Club where Edward realizes that he is Tyler Durden?

I have to find it for a writing assignment and illustrate what psych term(dissociative identity disorder) is represented in that movie.

Ys2HG.gif

but I do got lotion on...

cuban_medium.gif
vaseline?
Cant come out the house looking like grease lighting man

Why does Ebay still allow sellers to do this nonsense? Trying to come up on a new macbook for the low and these bids dont look like theyre going to clear 200. Hes just going to not ship isnt he? Once you put something up on eBay you should be locked in.
roll.gif
A+. I'm just mad, I broke my macbook and Its a pain trying to replace it. My next computer if I go new will be a cheap windows all I do is BS on my laptop anyways.

Why does Ebay still allow sellers to do this nonsense? Trying to come up on a new macbook for the low and these bids dont look like theyre going to clear 200. Hes just going to not ship isnt he? Once you put something up on eBay you should be locked in.

:rofl: A+. I'm just mad, I broke my macbook and Its a pain trying to replace it. My next computer if I go new will be a cheap windows all I do is BS on my laptop anyways.

If you're really about that cheap life get a Chromebook.

Brian Wilson seems like a cool *** dude..
Sometimes I wish I sold tree out of a shop in Colorado and owned kenaf farms in Liberia..seems like that would be the life

Last edited:
I'll post it later :lol: :smh:

its a starbucks tattoo but it says we get bucks? :nerd:

I ain't that ratchet :lol:

Ok, maybe they are a little  :lol:

Anyways, first tat ever, I was 18. I used to "rap" . It's a tattoo of my nickname "GQC" . I came up with the name from Gee-Q in the movie Juice. There was no meaning to it but my friend later made one for me. It stands for "gifted quiet child". It works so I rocked with it :lol: . Anyways it was supposed to be my "signature"

Then my lady :lol: ....I got "inspired" after seeing Pharrell's lady on his arm. My mom was writing a book called black skin. The cover of her book was going to be a silhouette of a black women. So I was like "hey..that would be cool to get a black girl on my arm". I just wanted a silhouette but then when I got to the shop I saw all the sailor jerry inks and the dude convinced me to get the full fledged naked broad so I was like hell yeah but just throw an afro on the girl instead 8) :lol:

I love my chick though. Girl's always tell me they never had a threesome before :smh: :lol:

Of course both of them are huge as hell at that..and my first one scarred up too :smh:

judge me bros

them calves tho :x

Congrats to AGE snake eyes for winning that awsome set against Justin Wong. One of the best SSF IV grands finals this year so far. even though I HATE Zangief, it's nice to see Zangief win a major for the first time.

I'm sorry but the LeBron X's are bat ishhh uglyyyyy.
People will really buy anything these days...
mean.gif

Still dont understand how the 9's got so much love.
Those were the best ones, the 9's >>>>. I was into the 10s until I saw the blue diamonds in person. I put them back and walked out. Just went into the thread, the Pressures are 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
the design of the shoe is hideous to me... even though i think the Corks look aight

:wow: hate the shoe, love the corks? where am i...

corks are different... would cop to fleece a beast is possible.... my connect told me he might get a few lebums ....debating on copping to flip even tho i usually dont

9's looked like wrestling shoes....everything past the vii's are pure garbage imo

Last edited:
went to tj maxx they had that polo with the native print and also some of the rugby stuff, the navajo sweatshirt was 99.99 and the rugby shirt was 39.99..almost pulled the trigger but i stopped myself, been buying too much lately.

It's the kind of shoe that only looks good in certain colorways. I think the Corks are pretty damn nice personally. Not a fan of the small air bubble.

Back
Top Bottom