the thread about nothing...

went to tj maxx they had that polo with the native print and also some of the rugby stuff, the navajo sweatshirt was 99.99 and the rugby shirt was 39.99..almost pulled the trigger but i stopped myself, been buying too much lately.
378 posts

286 reps

ampffo.jpg

the design of the shoe is hideous to me... even though i think the Corks look aight

:wow: hate the shoe, love the corks? where am i...

Im saying though.
This dude Antidope saying the 9s are the best lebron :smh:
Errybody know the only Lebrons that matter are 1,4,7,8.
[COLOR=#red]4 is the best BTW[/COLOR].

QFT.

Simple and beautiful, and the only Lebron I own (that colorway).

What really bothers me is that his sigs no longer look like sigs. They just look like any regular ol' nike basketball shoe that they decided to slap a Lebron logo on.

A signature shoe should stand out as a signature shoe. All they do is burrow design elements from various other nike shoes, past or present, claim it has some revolutionary "technology" :smile: rolleyes), and people EAT it up. Infuriates me to no end...:lol:. Save your money people, save your money...:lol:...:smh:

Last edited:
Lol a NT rep is stamp of approval...ima tell a chick that one time say baby you know I have 64 reps on NT...instant yambs

Last edited:
went to tj maxx they had that polo with the native print and also some of the rugby stuff, the navajo sweatshirt was 99.99 and the rugby shirt was 39.99..almost pulled the trigger but i stopped myself, been buying too much lately.

378 posts
286 reps

ampffo.jpg

:wow:...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

Yo Gatzby, lemme burrow one of your other SN's real quick? :nerd:...:lol:

word its like the wire but with tea instead of heroin!!!
I want to rep you, but I won't out of fairness and principle. 

But yeah, you just have to watch it to understand it. It's on some game of thrones with manners and less blood kind of steez.

Dummies, discussing shoes in here isn't allowed.. there's forums for that.

Besides, you all underestimate the greatness that is the Lebron II's. Most comfortable pair of basketball shoes I've ever owned and rival the IV's as the best looking.

Back
Top Bottom