the thread about nothing...

here is mine is not that bad but it's chinese letters for one and another thing it's small as hell on my big o forearm i'm only getting one more tattoo and it's to cover this up and i'm hoping to get tattooed by Juncha from lowrider tattoo

here is some of juncha's work

what does it mean?
you will die i will live.
mean.gif
 i know shi*s foul right.. i don't know what i was thinking 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'll post it later
laugh.gif
mean.gif
its a starbucks tattoo but it says we get bucks?
nerd.gif
I ain't that ratchet
laugh.gif
Ok, maybe they are a little 
laugh.gif

Anyways, first tat ever, I was 18. I used to "rap" . It's a tattoo of my nickname "GQC" . I came up with the name from Gee-Q in the movie Juice. There was no meaning to it but my friend later made one for me. It stands for "gifted quiet child". It works so I rocked with it
laugh.gif
. Anyways it was supposed to be my "signature"
Then my lady
laugh.gif
....I got "inspired" after seeing Pharrell's lady on his arm. My mom was writing a book called black skin. The cover of her book was going to be a silhouette of a black women. So I was like "hey..that would be cool to get a black girl on my arm". I just wanted a silhouette but then when I got to the shop I saw all the sailor jerry inks and the dude convinced me to get the full fledged naked broad so I was like hell yeah but just throw an afro on the girl instead
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

I love my chick though. Girl's always tell me they never had a threesome before
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Of course both of them are huge as hell at that..and my first one scarred up too
mean.gif

judge me bros

Last edited:
sailor jerry X temptations joint aint bad, but i would never get a naked chick :lol:

GQC on the other hand is :lol: :smh:

Ok, maybe they are a little 
laugh.gif

Anyways, first tat ever, I was 18. I used to "rap" . It's a tattoo of my nickname "GQC" . I came up with the name from Gee-Q in the movie Juice. There was no meaning to it but my friend later made one for me. It stands for "gifted quiet child". It works so I rocked with it
laugh.gif
. Anyways it was supposed to be my "signature"
Then my lady
laugh.gif
....I got "inspired" after seeing Pharrell's lady on his arm. My mom was writing a book called black skin. The cover of her book was going to be a silhouette of a black women. So I was like "hey..that would be cool to get a black girl on my arm". I just wanted a silhouette but then when I got to the shop I saw all the sailor jerry inks and the dude convinced me to get the full fledged naked broad so I was like hell yeah but just throw an afro on the girl instead
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

I love my chick though. Girl's always tell me they never had a threesome before
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Of course both of them are huge as hell at that..and my first one scarred up too
mean.gif

judge me bros
lotion bruh!

your girl has a fattie!

Why does Ebay still allow sellers to do this nonsense? Trying to come up on a new macbook for the low and these bids dont look like theyre going to clear 200. Hes just going to not ship isnt he? Once you put something up on eBay you should be locked in.

Does anyone know the exact time in the movie of Fight Club where Edward realizes that he is Tyler Durden?

I have to find it for a writing assignment and illustrate what psych term(dissociative identity disorder) is represented in that movie.

Nevermind, I found it.

Last edited:
Why does Ebay still allow sellers to do this nonsense? Trying to come up on a new macbook for the low and these bids dont look like theyre going to clear 200. Hes just going to not ship isnt he? Once you put something up on eBay you should be locked in.

Does anyone know the exact time in the movie of Fight Club where Edward realizes that he is Tyler Durden?
I have to find it for a writing assignment and illustrate what psych term(dissociative identity disorder) is represented in that movie.

sounds like a great excuse to rewatch a great movie :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom