the thread about nothing...

EPEuqEk.gif

This man on the BART was running the "I don't have money to feed my kids" hustle using the Tissue packs. Anyone with common sense should be able to tell this is a scam. This little girl who was with her mother took off and were heading out the train with the Tissue without leaving a donation. The man waved and called for them to return the tissue. But they were already too far gone. :lol:

On the BART and these two women in front of me are having a debate. Two people get married and one side's family is significantly less well off than the other side. Is it the responsibility of the richer side to take care of the other's family?

Take care of how?

Like, pay for the wedding? Maybe. Iffy at best with such little details.

Take care of as in support, house, cloth, feed? Hell no.

Some sort of beer fest thingy going on. Currently eating junkfood and not exercising so why not
D65407D3-9CE6-407E-8773-68D0EE448AD9.jpeg
Left to right, all west coast brewery’s:

1 Goodlife G.Love’s Special Sauce: The juice. IPA-Hops (Mandarina Bavaria, Mosaic, Centennial, Amarillo, & Comet)

2 Fremont Brother. Imperial IPA- Hops (Centennial, Chinook, Citra, & Amarillo extract)

3 Wandering Aengus Bloom. Hard Cider.

4 Seattle Pineapple Agave. Cider w/pineapple and agave nectar.

Charcuterie and cheese plate on deck
16F6D9C4-A751-4D46-94E6-36FE82A32577.jpeg

Take care of how?

Like, pay for the wedding? Maybe. Iffy at best with such little details.

Take care of as in support, house, cloth, feed? Hell no.
Why do you say hell no? Extreme example, but what if it's a Rothschild marrying a member of a family on food stamps? Like literally have more money than they can burn.

Why do you say hell no? Extreme example, but what if it's a Rothschild marrying a member of a family on food stamps? Like literally have more money than they can burn.
There's a lot variables to this situation. People with money to burn can be scrooge's and only want their wealth spent on their spouse and no one else from her family. Other's are willing to help their in-laws without hesitation.

I'd be willing to help my in-laws out if they asked for it. But not my bro-in-law...That guy is practically living rent free with my in-laws and racing RC cars every weekend. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom