the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Will0827

Can anyone lead me on a path to acquire a bottle of Hennessy pure white.

I can't remember his SN off top, but there used to be an NT'er that was selling it. 

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

I can't remember his SN off top, but there used to be an NT'er that was selling it. 

Damn i remember also, had it on his sig and i never reached out. A coworker of mine told me they sold it in dominican republic, called a cousin to ask and he said he didnt know anything about it. Dispoint to the max.

f1115ae583ed7132981ff130bb569142bae2714.gif

@ Vegeta
sick.gif

Sometimes I just wanna be single
30t6p3b.gif

Spinach isn't bad

Had a sex dream where I'm having sex with this beautiful black girl from my school
We are getting it in and I'm GOOD
pimp.gif

Got this girl screaming like Priya

I hop off so I don't bust to quick, and eat the box

When I get back up she turns into a far less attractive girl from my school

I ask for her to finish me off and she says no

At this time I wake up

How do I have blue balls in MY DREAMS!
mad.gif

This is my time!For me!

Even my mind won't let me get yams.

Went to the gym tonight,and this guys,I guess he was a stripper cause he was practicing his moves on the tricep machine poll

He was making his chi chis jump.�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now I�remember�why I only go in the mornings�

This dude at the gym looks like one of these guys�
smokin.gif

supposed to go to a tattoo party tonight, but got cancelled.  Was gonna get my tat v card taken.
met some bad russian women at the airport, had to be models, thick too, such a sucker for a accent

Ethiopian women are underated, the mass on those ladies, 
smokin.gif

Whatever happened to the nt'er that was going through that drama with a chick and his baby?

Going to the Yankee game tomorrow can't wait. About to have a heineken with some remy poured in. It feels early as hell for some reason and I'm doing nothing at all.

How many brothas fell victim to the streets...rest in peace young @***% there's a heaven for a G...be a lie if I told you I never thought of death.. My @***% we the last ones left

Life goes on!

A girl that flaked on me back in January with a lame reason and now has hit me up this week. After she gave a lame reason for why she cancelled I planned not to  hit her up anymore. She hit me with the "are you mad at me?" line.This was months ago, and I never really was angry at her. Just annoyed to the point where I don't care about hearing from her. I know how she gets down. The weird thing she's doing now is texting me her wherabouts and what she getting into next. I'm not sure who's trolling who.

Another friend's birthday party is tonight that I probably would enjoy if I went. However I'm staying in tonight. I'm not interested in her friends putting a face to a name. She's free to call once her party is over with though.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Damn i remember also, had it on his sig and i never reached out. A coworker of mine told me they sold it in dominican republic, called a cousin to ask and he said he didnt know anything about it. Dispoint to the max.
Found him...
Cronicmolemolereturns
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[drizzyvoice]You could thank me now![/drizzyvoice]

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Had a sex dream where I'm having sex with this beautiful black girl from my school
We are getting it in and I'm GOOD
pimp.gif

Got this girl screaming like Priya

I hop off so I don't bust to quick, and eat the box

When I get back up she turns into a far less attractive girl from my school

I ask for her to finish me off and she says no

At this time I wake up

How do I have blue balls in MY DREAMS!
mad.gif

This is my time!For me!

Even my mind won't let me get yams.
aren't you like  13 15 though, slow down killer
grin.gif

Just playing though... you must have low self esteem if this happens to you in a dream where you have the ability control everything
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom