the thread about nothing...

AggravatingSillyGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif

I did not bring up my "hardships" to minimize other people's struggles. I did so in response to you suggesting I am "ignorant" and "privileged". It is ignorant to let a stranger wearing a MAGA hat rustle your jimmies and to think that Trump in office has a profound effect on an average US citizen's life. People should subscribe to the concept of pulling yourself up by your bootstraps, and not be so concerned about a red hat with a message.
I called you privileged because in your own words you said Trump's policies don't affect you. You come off as a giant dork for believing in conspiracy theories about sports games that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things, yet you somehow believe nothing the president of the United States does has any effect on the average American. :lol:

The internet gives people wayyyyyy too much false courage behind their keyboards. I love seeing people get caught offline for talking reckless online. They 1000% deserve whatever happens to them.

The internet gives people wayyyyyy too much false courage behind their keyboards. I love seeing people get caught offline for talking reckless online. They 1000% deserve whatever happens to them.

I would lurk TAY and thought, damn, these dudes must be models with those type of stories.
Then i seen PYP and thought, I dont know chief
Stories not making sense now lol :nerd:

I would lurk TAY and thought, damn, these dudes must be models with those type of stories.

I asked NT for women advice once. NT was radically wrong. Never again. Granted, I'm sure a few dudes know what they're talking about, but do not forget this is an internet message board.

On social media/the internet, everyone is smashing dimes and is making 6 figures lol

But I was more so talking about the people with the tough talk. Like they wouldn't dare talk that greasy in real life.

Does Sheckler still skate?

Ahh crap, had no clue he was from San Clemente. I'm in his hood lol.

Back
Top Bottom