the thread about nothing...

cat-ate-popcorn-kernels.jpg

Tried to watch that Godzilla 2 bootleg!! Got hyped,pressed play,ish is in Chinese language or something FML!!

Even if they don't "agree" with all of his policies they are at least tolerant of them. This really isn't hard to understand and at this point, you're just being willfully ignorant. Not everyone has the privilege of not being affected by his policies like you.

Son, if you got two meals a day and had a shower at home then you grew up far more privileged than I did. I just know that if I want something, I need to go out there and get it. I am not waiting for the government or society to fix itself. That's what I mean by not having an affect on my day to day life.

Son, if you got two meals a day and had a shower at home then you grew up far more privileged than I did. I just know that if I want something, I need to go out there and get it. I am not waiting for the government or society to fix itself. That's what I mean by not having an affect on my day to day life.
I'm not your son, second of all you having a hard time growing up doesn't invalidate someone else's hard times. This is very simple logic.

I'm not your son, second of all you having a hard time growing up doesn't invalidate someone else's hard times. This is very simple logic.
I did not bring up my "hardships" to minimize other people's struggles. I did so in response to you suggesting I am "ignorant" and "privileged". It is ignorant to let a stranger wearing a MAGA hat rustle your jimmies and to think that Trump in office has a profound effect on an average US citizen's life. People should subscribe to the concept of pulling yourself up by your bootstraps, and not be so concerned about a red hat with a message.

So yesterday this guy I hired paints my door frame.

The blue didn't match the shutters but instead of calling me he decides to paint the whole thing. The blue's are way off. If you saw they didn't match why would you waste ur time and paint the whole thing?

It looks so stupid man I was heated.

I told him to find the correct blue and repaint it.

Then he tells me the shutters aren't blue they are dark green.

I think this guy is developing alzeimers right before my eyes.

I said just paint it white. Hopefully he doesn't mess that up.

Sometimes paint with dark pigment will fade and not look the same with time, due to outdoor elements. Would make sense why it doesn’t match. What he should have done is taken a sample chip of the paint and have it color matched by a paint store employee using their machine.

Oh, and if he does paint it white I hope he hits the whole thing with stain primer like ‘Killz’ first so that the darker blue does appear through.

I wonder what that cat is thinking :lol:

I've been teaching my niece how to drive for like 10 days straight now. She's absolutely horrible and there's no improvement. Are some people just destined to not drive? I'm not sure how to improve her skills.

Sometimes paint with dark pigment will fade and not look the same with time, due to outdoor elements. Would make sense why it doesn’t match. What he should have done is taken a sample chip of the paint and have it color matched by a paint store employee using their machine.

Oh, and if he does paint it white I hope he hits the whole thing with stain primer like ‘Killz’ first so that the darker blue does appear through.

I wonder what that cat is thinking :lol:

The shutters are a really dark navy blue

He painted it like that blue tape blue you use when painting

No excuse dude is just dumb :lol:

Back
Top Bottom