the thread about nothing...

tr1ll tr1ll are you ever gonna get a new avy? The blank avy throws me off. I was so used to that female being in your avy. :lol:

They wont let me put her back in any form(she had a short run as a cam girl so its not a lot of pics to choose from). Until I found someone else avy worthy...

That's just the type of person I am, if I can't get something the way I want it, I don't want it at all. #ahole

My buildings amenity space is a joke.

TLDR; we have 5 communal BBQ's. Come Saturday & Sunday, three are "reserve only". From my understanding, even if there are no reservations lined up, they still cannot be used freely/first come first serve.

Where is the logic in that?

Don't like having ill will towards anyone, but I hope Amanda Seales fails at everything she attempts to do. Her hatred of black men is sickening.
I always thought she was cute back in the day and I was surprised when I heard her rapping. Dont know what happened to her

SmartSelect_20190610-173826_YouTube Vanced.gif

How did this end?!!! :wow:

Is there a video to this?

My buildings amenity space is a joke.

TLDR; we have 5 communal BBQ's. Come Saturday & Sunday, three are "reserve only". From my understanding, even if there are no reservations lined up, they still cannot be used freely/first come first serve.

Where is the logic in that?

I would still use, not going to throw you out for that lol

I would still use, not going to throw you out for that lol

I tried on Sunday. The grill didn't have racks in place. Someone from the staff would have to insert them & when I asked they told me "These need to be reserved" :rolleyes . I've already emailed the amenity manager and he basically told me "They need to be reserved and can't be open freely in the fairness that if someone reserves, we can't just kick someone off of their session".

My argument is if there are NO reservations lined up by Saturday or Sunday AM, why can't the grills be open for use? You literally have three grills now unusable if no one decides they want to pay to reserve the unit. There needs to be a system in place where an alert is sent out/visible for all members on some "Please be advised a reservation was just made on Grill x @ x time".

um, just reserve it if you think you might use it

Why would I drop $ if there are no reservations lined up for a grill that's just going to collect dust for the day? I shouldn't be forced to pay if no one else in the space has decided to claim it for their use only.

Why would I drop $ if there are no reservations lined up for a grill that's just going to collect dust for the day? I shouldn't be forced to pay if no one else in the space has decided to claim it for their use only.

You have to pay to reserve it? That's wack as hell.

I can see on a Holiday weekend when demand might be at a premium, sure. But June 6th / 7th and nobody has it locked in? I'd be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom