the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Otw to Howlin Ray’s, I’m so ****ing hyped. Haven’t had it for about a year. I can’t wait :lol: .

Idk but lightning don't freak me out like it does some people. Like, it really does strike that much in Florida.

You know a lot of grown people that are scared of lightning?

I'm not going to name names or locations but people that live in places where it doesn't storm as much tend to get a bit more freaked out at lightning. I've seen people slam on the brakes in the rain because lighting struck close to the freeway.

I'm not going to name names or locations but people that live in places where it doesn't storm as much tend to get a bit more freaked out at lightning. I've seen people slam on the brakes in the rain because lighting struck close to the freeway.
Californians

I think Thailand got some dudes on their team, or women’s soccer is becoming the new women’s basketball.

I think Thailand got some dudes on their team, or women’s soccer is becoming the new women’s basketball.
It's Thailand, baby! Tourism there is so good, one might even call it, trapping.
Oughta visit some time!
:nerd:

Last edited:
You have to pay to reserve it? That's wack as hell.

I can see on a Holiday weekend when demand might be at a premium, sure. But June 6th / 7th and nobody has it locked in? I'd be pissed.

Summer months come Saturday & Sunday they enforce the reservation policy. It's really bull****, I agree. I went downstairs Sunday with my girl with our food and had to go right back upstairs.

Back
Top Bottom