the thread about nothing...

Summer months come Saturday & Sunday they enforce the reservation policy. It's really bull****, I agree. I went downstairs Sunday with my girl with our food and had to go right back upstairs.

That's weak. One my old spots in Miami was like that, only reason I hate dealing with big buildings and HOA fees and ****. They never charged for the grill just said it was FCFS, but it was always taken up by like 9am.

Why would I drop $ if there are no reservations lined up for a grill that's just going to collect dust for the day? I shouldn't be forced to pay if no one else in the space has decided to claim it for their use only.

well, I didn't know you had to pay

well, I didn't know you had to pay

Yup, to reserve it's an extra fee.

That's weak. One my old spots in Miami was like that, only reason I hate dealing with big buildings and HOA fees and ****. They never charged for the grill just said it was FCFS, but it was always taken up by like 9am.

We have to pay for the use of amenities per year, as it's managed separately from the buildings leasing office. I certainly don't mind dropping $ if I know I must have a grill locked down if I was hosting a bunch of friends, but for my girl and I not be able to use it on a random Sunday in June? **** that.

Someone lucked up and it wasn't me....dammm
Screenshot_2019-06-11-15-08-45.png

Literally the time i was in FLorida lol

people always wanna come in the summer and don't realize that's prime thunderstorm season. From the middle of may til about late october it's always gonna be thunderstorms. Not to mention all that standing water that builds up and now you have mosquitoes all over the place.

Back
Top Bottom