the thread about nothing...

08E735EC-387F-4554-A584-5AD188E8D841.jpeg

This hat to small.
EF88A125-7918-4B3C-B9DC-25BF9914516A.jpeg

Last edited:
Got u coke got u weed white ***** in the bathroom givin head for speed but don’t you turn ya head at me the president been doin it then he tried to ruin it

On the BART and per usual the same man with the tissue packs and message begging for money to feel his family is on the car. Someone should confront and record this scam artist.
Or the same gypsy family that sits by the escalators with their two young daughters begging for money. But when they’re on the train they take out their cell phones.

I remember one time I got robbed heading to the bus stop...dude took everything in my pockets but didn't take anything I had on. I was dressed in some black/red XI's with new clothes and a nice looking watch. The guy didn't take any of that stuff. But he took all my cash and my bus pass. So I continue walking to my bus stop and when I get there I asked for help. Not sure if it was money or if it was to use someone's cell phone. But 2 people declined to help and immediately commented on my watch.

Getting robbed that time sucked because I could have taken a train to my bus stop or I could have walked to the stop. On this day I decided to walk. The vast majority of the time I took the train.

Getting robbed that time sucked because I could have taken a train to my bus stop or I could have walked to the stop. On this day I decided to walk. The vast majority of the time I took the train.

Sorry to hear that, did he have a knife/gun to you?

Back
Top Bottom