the thread about nothing...

Car got broken into and my lap top stolen (was in my school back pack) in broad day in LA. I had left it parked for an hour tops while I went into a restaurant before a festival. :smh:

Got caught slackin’ one night by some little hoppers with a strap while I was out on a run and I had slowed down to a walk to shake off a cramp. Ran my pockets for my iPod that I had JUST finished paying off on my Best Buy credit card. :smh:

I was SICK on both occasions.

s-l1000.jpg

Still find it weird at times that ESPN covers pro wrestling, **** used to be looked down upon at one point
I mean, it was niche, and then it became a pop cultural phenomenon. I think its explosion in pop culture is why ESPN now covers it.

I think the product is looked down upon now more than ever before.

I mean, it was niche, and then it became a pop cultural phenomenon. I think its explosion in pop culture is why ESPN now covers it.

I think the product is looked down upon now more than ever before.
I'm speaking on the profession itself, pro wrestlers were getting very little respect at major sport networks

I lost my phone last night.
Went out with my friend and had a wild night.
I knocked out at his spot. I looked for it this morning and nothing.
Called the uber he said there was nothing in the car. Hopefully gonna call the club and shows up.
Low key think its gone for good. I called it last night and it rang. Called it again 20 seconds later and it was turned off.
Not sure why anyone would keep it. I got a passcode on it

Called the uber he said there was nothing in the car. Hopefully gonna call the club and shows up.
Low key think its gone for good. I called it last night and it rang. Called it again 20 seconds later and it was turned off.

Did you try “find my iPhone” from a different device ?

Was it a iPhone X?

Still going out on weekends
Grow up
:smh:

Back
Top Bottom