the thread about nothing...

Got damb your Mic bruh lol ^^^

That movie about the Beatles never existing is really clever.

I might check that out.

849D5E83-408B-4B2D-94D1-F8F089CFA7E3.gif

Sorry to hear that, did he have a knife/gun to you?
3rd time having a gun pulled out around/on me. First time in very close proximity. Buddy walked up and asked where exactly the entrance for the train station was (should have known I was getting played right then, but I can't really turn down a chance to try and be helpful.) As soon as I turned to point to the entrance, he grabs my shirt and pulls out the gun.

3rd time having a gun pulled out around/on me. First time in very close proximity. Buddy walked up and asked where exactly the entrance for the train station was (should have known I was getting played right then, but I can't really turn down a chance to try and be helpful.) As soon as I turned to point to the entrance, he grabs my shirt and pulls out the gun.
This is why when a stranger asks me something, I usually ignore them especially in a secluded area.

Dang. I’ve been in situations like yours but no weapons involved. I always keep it pushing with skeptical looking people.

I remember one time I got robbed heading to the bus stop...dude took everything in my pockets but didn't take anything I had on. I was dressed in some black/red XI's with new clothes and a nice looking watch. The guy didn't take any of that stuff. But he took all my cash and my bus pass. So I continue walking to my bus stop and when I get there I asked for help. Not sure if it was money or if it was to use someone's cell phone. But 2 people declined to help and immediately commented on my watch.
I think my buddy and I almost got robbed once when I was in 9th or 10th grade. We were waiting at the bus stop near Oakland Chinatown to East Oakland where our other friend lived. This somewhat ghetto chick came up with a dude and asked us for the time. My buddy and I looked at each other knowing something is off because they had pagers and pagers have the time on them. I forgot what happened but they turned around and walked toward a car. Luckily the bus came and then we noticed that car was following the bus, as we were getting close to our stop, we told the bus driver if she could let us off one block over because we were being followed and our friend’s house was just right at the stop we requested. We got off and ran to the house and saw the car pass the bus.

:lol: TBH I wasn't really paying attention. I took a glance at just the right moment and noticed. It read $36,xxx,xxx or $38,xxx,xxx
38 Mill and still on BART. Thuggin!!:lol:
I hate this guy. He lets Hollywood continue to stereotype Asians by constantly accepting these stupid nerdy Asian roles. Another over acting loud idiot that’s always making stupid faces.

I found dude funny when he was first getting movie roles. But you right about stereotyping and in general I think he needs a new schtick.

On BART and an unassuming man in a trucker hat and a cheap looking backpack sat in front of me. He was checking his phone and the screen was displaying an 8 figure balance in his account. He got off 1 or 2 stops later.
Never judge a book by its cover applies to your moment.

And stop pocket watching.

Never got robbed in person but my house was broken in a couple of times when I was a kid

Such a crappy feeling

Looks like after a bunch of back & forth + months of searching, I am staying where I am with a promotion incoming :pimp: .

@Fozzy Badfeet don't mean to point ya out specifically, but I know you have been in the job hunt as well. For what I've been dealt for the past 8+ months of searching, I am now a firm believer that timing is everything and what's meant to be will be. The moment you finally land a new position, you'll realize it was destined for ya!

good stuff man. congrats.

Never got robbed in person but my house was broken in a couple of times when I was a kid

Such a crappy feeling
Worst part of my story was the fact that, like I said, dude emptied my pockets...so in addition to my bus pass and cash, he also had my ID (with my address) and my keys. I was noid for quite some time afterward. Did eventually change 2 of the locks.

Thankfully he never tried it. I did have my car broken into and cleaned out once. Didn't notice it when I first got in the car but shortly thereafter it was obvious that everything was missing. Felt pretty violated. Happened while I was at work.

I remember my moms car got stolen outside of a grocery store that was in walking distance to my elementary school. I was about 7 and didn't really comprehend it till about half an hour later than I started crying. My mother wasn't even tripping and she was giggling telling me to relax and everything will be okay. Car was found like a day later

Worst part of my story was the fact that, like I said, dude emptied my pockets...so in addition to my bus pass and cash, he also had my ID (with my address) and my keys. I was noid for quite some time afterward. Did eventually change 2 of the locks.

Thankfully he never tried it. I did have my car broken into and cleaned out once. Didn't notice it when I first got in the car but shortly thereafter it was obvious that everything was missing. Felt pretty violated. Happened while I was at work.

Me and older sis had did some food shopping for a bbq party we were hosting at her crib, we went into the house to put some of the stuff we brought and when my sister went back she saw someone go into her car trunk. She yelled I and ran out to see the commotion, man I tell you I ran after that fool like my anchor track days back in high school. My sister yelled and told me to chill and let it go. But I was only 5 feet away from yanking his collar and smashing his head in.

I hope you got the hammer tucked away for “that moment” and when you do need to use bust it, cause showing it won’t do nothing.

Back
Top Bottom