the thread about nothing...

On a good note.
I ran into an old high school friend last night.
She said so many positive things about me.
Said that it was amazing that I've traveled the world.
Happy that even tho i was a goofball in HS i still got my degree.
Said that my personality was unmatched. It honestly made my night.
She wasn't hittin on me or anything like that. Her boyfriend was right next to us, but it was really nice to hear someone say those things

My high school girlfriend got me into horoscopes and at first I laughed it off but as time has progressed the astrology to personality thing is kind of interesting. I’m an Aries I rule the zodiac:smokin
But I’m also prone to head injuries.(True):rolleyes

July 23rd 92.

What ya got for me, sorcerer :emoji_eyes:

Yoooo. Will be hitting you tomorrow with a pm soon. I did some number crunching myself but have no idea about the year thing. This numbers stuff is something else I tell ya’

Edit: Robtoofresco is a life path 6?
Master numbers (11, 22, and 33) are usually not added but it's open to interpretation. He's a 33, the Master Teacher. It represents higher consciousness and influence.

The 23 adds up to 5. So you probably have good looks, good health, like to travel, and highly sexual.

Boxer Keith Thurman is also a 33 lifepath with 5 energy.

Meh.
If it's wrong, "it was just a prediction". If it's right, "SEE IT WAS RIGHT!"

Not saying that about you personally but I've met people that are like that with horoscopes/numerology/astrology/whateverelseology.

They're usually general enough that it'll probably be right if applied broadly enough, especially if you're looking for it.
I was probably the biggest skeptic of any form of fortune telling. I was sold because what I found out about myself was spot on and not general. Yesterday, I went out to eat at two different establishment and the numbers I got were both of my numerology codes. I kind of froze and didn't know what to think.

For those that have never been to MN or WI, either state:

If you had to all of a sudden live in Minneapolis or Milwaukee which would you choose and why?

I’ve been watching Anne Perry vids on YouTube and her math made come to to conclusion of LP 6.

7 (July)
2+3 (day) = 5
1+9+9+2 = 21 (2+1) = 3

7+5+3=15...1+5 = 6 (life path)
7+2+3+1+9+9+2=33
Some practicioners would add the 3+3 but it is more common to leave it alone.

SmartSelect_20190325-023314_Twitter.gif

7+2+3+1+9+9+2=33
Some practicioners would add the 3+3 but it is more common to leave it alone.

That’s funny, her video says not to add all the numbers directly across like that. She mentioned most do it like that but said something about missing details by doing so. Damn, who to follow?

Yeah, she mentioned not breaking down master numbers 11, 22 and 33 as well.

That’s funny, her video says not to add all the numbers directly across like that. She mentioned most do it like that but said something about missing details by doing so. Damn, who to follow?

Yeah, she mentioned not breaking down master numbers 11, 22 and 33 as well.
If you follow that method there probably isn't a date that would sum up to 33. Because the year would be reduced to a single digit number.

Hmm. I’m confused then. Check out the instructions and let me know what you think since you definitely know more, I’m still getting my feet wet.

https://annperrynumerologist.com/resources-1/2018/7/18/life-path-number
I have seen some ambiguity as far as what each number represents but I haven't seen it calculated like that before. It doesn't make sense because if you reduce the month, day, and year to single digits before adding them the greatest possible number for each would be 9. 9+9+9=27, so a 33 wouldn't exist under these rules.

I have seen some ambiguity as far as what each numer represents but I haven't seen it calculated like that before. It doesn't make sense because if you reduce the month, day, and year to single digits before adding them the greatest possible number for each would be 9. 9+9+9=27, so a 33 wouldn't exist under these rules.

Ahh okay. I might have to re-watch some of her vids on this subject.

If you seen me post before I focus a lot on sports photography and always loved to create videos. I'm still learning but had lots of fun doing this one and practicing. It would mean a lot if you can support. Please feel free to give good/bad feedback I'm all for it. Cheers!

Know I'm blessed to say this but some of us value comfort more than money and $1,500 ain't making me bat an eye for a medium-haul or long-haul flight to Europe, South America or Asia. Cam need to hit five figures for me to start mulling his offer.

I think the truck that parks next to me in my complex hit my passenger door. Noticed it on Saturday morning as I was leaving for work. Made a small dent. None of my paint scratched off, but their was a scuff mark that I was able to get out with a terry cloth. Him and his wife or gf be always parking their cars close to mine.

Back
Top Bottom