the thread about nothing...

For those that have never been to MN or WI, either state:

If you had to all of a sudden live in Minneapolis or Milwaukee which would you choose and why?

feel like I would choose Minneapolis just because I've seen/heard more about it thru different forms of media.

A couple days ago, I was at a strip mall. A man and woman who just turned the corner passed by and were holding onto a bunch of items walking briskly. Then this woman with a Ross tag appeared. She pulled out her phone and yelled to the nearby mall security "Those two persons take!". The mall security either didn't understand what she meant or he wanted no parts of it because he didn't move. Then the Ross employee yelled "They take without pay!". :lol:

Last edited:
Yo idk who was talking about that number stuff but now you got me intrigued. I think it’s funny reading into that stuff I don’t believe it but it’s kinda cool to look into it. That’s no diss to anyone on here just keep living your life the way you want to y’all. How do you read into it? Also how did you get into it?

I heard about it here and there. But the aha moment for me was during Super Bowl 52 Patriots vs Eagles. At halftime, the commentator said something along the lines of "Nick Foles threw for 215 yards. That is the Philadephia area code for those who are into numerology".

So I started doing more research on numerology. I did readings for people I know and a lot of it hit the nail on the head. Most thought I was cheating because I already knew them. So now I ask people for their birthday right when I meet them and they are usually shocked by what I reveal.

A couple days ago, I was at a strip mall. A man and woman who just turned the corner passed by and were holding onto a bunch of items walking briskly. Then this woman with a Ross tag appeared. She pulled out her phone and yelled to the nearby mall security "Those two persons take!". The mall security either didn't understand what she meant or he wanted no parts of it because he didn't move. Then the Ross employee yelled "They take without pay!". :lol:
upload_2019-6-24_3-34-59.gif

morning tan..back at work from vacation. Went to florida to see my mom. She been living down there for like 8 years now i think. My grandparents on my moms side retired down there about 2 years ago too. So got to see everyone. Never really a relaxing vacation when I go but its always nice to see the family. Missed that home cooking more then i realized. Too much stuff to run thru but hope everyone has a good day

Walking into work and its misty this morning.
I thought it was supposed to be summertime already.
83 degrees this weekend tho

Reactions: Ube
Why do i hear working for Apple or Google is Amazing
But working for Amazon is horrible
Probably totslly different levels of work than what you are looking for but...my sister works for Apple. She was recognized for her work very early on and given a promotion. Good benefits. Works from home. She only complains about the customers.

I know someone else who worked for an Amazon warehouse. Horror stories.

Back
Top Bottom