the thread about nothing...

I heard about it here and there. But the aha moment for me was during Super Bowl 52 Patriots vs Eagles. At halftime, the commentator said something along the lines of "Nick Foles threw for 215 yards. That is the Philadephia area code for those who are into numerology".

So I started doing more research on numerology. I did readings for people I know and a lot of it hit the nail on the head. Most thought I was cheating because I already knew them. So now I ask people for their birthday right when I meet them and they are usually shocked by what I reveal.
Can you do mine 12/21/86

DearestDearGoldeneye-size_restricted.gif

I heard about it here and there. But the aha moment for me was during Super Bowl 52 Patriots vs Eagles. At halftime, the commentator said something along the lines of "Nick Foles threw for 215 yards. That is the Philadephia area code for those who are into numerology".

So I started doing more research on numerology. I did readings for people I know and a lot of it hit the nail on the head. Most thought I was cheating because I already knew them. So now I ask people for their birthday right when I meet them and they are usually shocked by what I reveal.

8/17/89 if you have time :nerd:

8/17/89 if you have time :nerd:
17 adds up to 8. You should be financially stable and hardly have money issues. This doesn't necessarily mean rich. When you need money, it seemingly appears. Your life is karmic. What you put out is what you get.

Your entire DOB adds up to 43. 4+3=7. You are highly intelligent, you seek knowledge, but you could be a loner. You could make a good athlete, but you are also injury-prone. Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway, and Steph Curry are 7 lifepaths.

Last edited:
The 14 adds up to 5. You probably have good looks, good health, like to travel, and highly sexual.

Your entire DOB adds up to 29, which adds up to 11. 11's are charismatic but can be very emotional. Michael Jordan, Barack Obama, and Bill Clinton are 11 lifepaths.
Ooooook. Bless up!!

So I've needed to take my car in to get the brakes checked for...lets just say a while.

Today, I notice how rusty the rim looks. Take a closer look, and it appear as though the rotors are sustaining more rust than they should. And it appears to be this way on all 4 rotors, however only 1 wheel sounds terrible right now while braking.

I'm beyond worried that this repair is about to bury me...Also beyond worried that I can stop the extreme rusting. The rusting is not just taking place on the rotors. My trunk is retaining water under the carpet in the spare wheel well. Major rust to my jack and on the tire itself.

Anyone got an experience/tips?

Back
Top Bottom