the thread about nothing...

secured the bag

20190625_111420.jpg

A year ago the first part would of been spot on but I went basically went broke the past year so that’s off lol

I’m big on karma

I like to think I’m intelligent , I do seek knowledge mainly spiritual awareness, creativity and how people of color are where they are and the moves they made .

I do enjoy alone time but I have a close group of friends/ gf I go out with often and I used to throw parties so I talk to a lot of people and kind of on the scene so not really a loner.

And naw not an athletic bone in my body lol. Just an average 5’10 skinny *** dude lol.only energy I’ve had was a broke finger on a drunk night .

You were about half way right imo
Sorry about your finances. This is not supposed to be a good year for you in general. But on the bright side, the tide will turn next year. If I am looking at this correctly, 2017 should've been a great year for you.

As far as the athlete part, a 7 doesn't always have to be an athletic freak. It could meam that you are good at playing sports by skills, IQ, or other intangibles. For example, Steph Curry isn't that built.

Sorry about your finances. This is not supposed to be a good year for you in general. But on the bright side, the tide will turn next year. If I am looking at this correctly, 2017 should've been a great year for you.

As far as the athlete part, a 7 doesn't always have to be an athletic freak. It could meam that you are good at playing sports by skills, IQ, or other intangibles. For example, Steph Curry isn't that built.

Sure Steph isn't LeBron or Iguodala, but people underestimate how fit he is. I think I read somewhere he deadlifts 400+ lbs.

steph2.png

Sure Steph isn't LeBron or Iguodala, but people underestimate how fit he is. I think I read somewhere he deadlifts 400+ lbs.

steph2.png
This is after working out to put on muscle , 10 years in the league. Naturally he's skinny.

blogs-the-q-raptors.jpg

Chris Paul is another 7 lifepath who is a good athlete that is injury-prone but not a freak of nature.

The 1 represents leadership. You should be a naturally good athlete. You are aggressive in pursuit of what you want. But the drawback is that you could be argumentative.

Your entire DOB adds up to 33. 33 is the Master Teacher. You have a higher level of consciousness and influence.

Naw :frown:
I suck at sports (besides soccer).
And i dont argue much (I bite my tongue)
BUT, i am in the pursuit of what i want.
I related a lot to the harmonizer one.

Naw :frown:
I suck at sports (besides soccer).
And i dont argue much (I bite my tongue)
BUT, i am in the pursuit of what i want.
I related a lot to the harmonizer one.
You are a 33, that's like pulling a Charizard out of pack of Pokemon cards. :lol: But you still need to know how to harness your powers. The 1 is secondary. You might posssess some of the qualities, but the effects are not as strong as it would be on a 1 lifepath like Lebron James, Magic Johnson, Tiger Woods.

You are a 33, that's like pulling a Charizard out of pack of Pokemon cards. :lol: But you still need to know how to harness your powers. The 1 is secondary. You might posssess some of the qualities, but the effects are not as strong as it would be on a 1 lifepath like Lebron James, Magic Johnson, Tiger Woods.

upload_2019-6-25_17-17-8.jpeg

*Not meant for pooping into*

Can I get my readings

June 5, 1983
The Flexible Five
The Life Path 5 loves to have variety in life. Anything new is exciting. Whether it is traveling to a place you've never been, or meeting new people, you are always looking for that next experience and adventure.

The war cry of the Life Path 5 is "Freedom!"

You need to explore what life has to offer, and don't see any need to be rooted to a specific place. You tend to be the life of the party because you will go out of your way to meet everyone in the room.

For the Life Path 5 a career that requires you to be in a certain place at a certain time everyday will not be the best situation. Instead you should consider a career that provides a unique daily experience. This could be careers from sales, where you interact with various clients, to a nature photographer which requires you to travel and explore the farthest reaches of earth.

A few well known Life Path 5 people: Angelina Jolie, Steven Spielberg, Beyoncé, Dr Dre, Vincent van Gogh, Tina Turner. (see extended list)

Also happy belated bday.

The Flexible Five
The Life Path 5 loves to have variety in life. Anything new is exciting. Whether it is traveling to a place you've never been, or meeting new people, you are always looking for that next experience and adventure.

The war cry of the Life Path 5 is "Freedom!"

You need to explore what life has to offer, and don't see any need to be rooted to a specific place. You tend to be the life of the party because you will go out of your way to meet everyone in the room.

For the Life Path 5 a career that requires you to be in a certain place at a certain time everyday will not be the best situation. Instead you should consider a career that provides a unique daily experience. This could be careers from sales, where you interact with various clients, to a nature photographer which requires you to travel and explore the farthest reaches of earth.

A few well known Life Path 5 people: Angelina Jolie, Steven Spielberg, Beyoncé, Dr Dre, Vincent van Gogh, Tina Turner. (see extended list)

Also happy belated bday.

Thanks.

Anything else?

How do you do the numerology thing. My birthday is January 8, 1987
I look at the day ( 8 ) and add up all the numbers in your DOB by single digits. 1+8+1+9+8+7=34
3+4=7

I am copy and pasting because someone earlier has the same numbers.

You should be financially stable and hardly have money issues. This doesn't necessarily mean rich. When you need money, it seemingly appears. Your life is karmic. What you put out is what you get.

You are highly intelligent, you seek knowledge, but you could be a loner. You could make a good athlete, but you are also injury-prone. Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway, and Steph Curry are 7 lifepaths.

Back
Top Bottom