the thread about nothing...

I don’t need a life path analysis...My life is heading in a great direction.

upload_2019-6-25_18-45-19.gif

Y’all be good now...

You’re probably a 3 :lol:
Hand those numbers over man

It's all dependant on you.

Listen to your body.
Change the pace or lower the distance.
I run daily and rarely take a day off unless I feel something is off.

Take an iron supplement and see if that helps any.

Have you been bulking up like you said you would man?

After 2.5 years of running an avg 4 times a week, 4-5 miles each. I decided to take a month off from running. My legs been feeling weak and fatigue the past month and more hungry than usual that I feel like I’m over eating to compensate the energy being used.

Any runners in here that have some advice on taking breaks from running? Should I stop completely for a month? Should I eat less or keep eating the same amount since I’ll be back in a month?

Do you do anything other than running?

If not, why not gice your body some variance?

Good idea to take a break, I literally have been doing the same regimen as what you’re doing, and didn’t stop, and in the last month pain and a subsequent X ray and MRI showed I have a stress fracture in my left foot.

So now I have to take a break. A long one. Been doing the stationary bike. :smh:

After 2.5 years of running an avg 4 times a week, 4-5 miles each. I decided to take a month off from running. My legs been feeling weak and fatigue the past month and more hungry than usual that I feel like I’m over eating to compensate the energy being used.

Any runners in here that have some advice on taking breaks from running? Should I stop completely for a month? Should I eat less or keep eating the same amount since I’ll be back in a month?

Good idea to take a break, I literally have been doing the same regimen as what you’re doing, and didn’t stop, and in the last month pain and a subsequent X ray and MRI showed I have a stress fracture in my left foot.

So now I have to take a break. A long one. Been doing the stationary bike. :smh:

My man legit sent this to me a few days ago. HE also posted it on his FB. He is training to get his cert in Corrective Science (or whatever the technical term is).

19225294_10210766136362199_4893333333051490285_n.jpg

Well, were you? Was she complaining or complementing.
To be real, during the act she was with it. I spanked her to hard one time, which she said it was to much. but she was still ****in and suck in afterward. I came in her mouth a little at the end. She got pissed.But she still was huggy huggy afterward. This chick plays games though tried to tell me if I treated her like a lady. I would've been able to **** her more, times this last week. But oh well.

The Sprint for 30 second walk for 30 second thing someone suggested in the washed thread is great

Sometimes I also pretend like I'm a WR running routes

I'm getting In better shape muscle wise.
You're welcome.

Have you been doing your Squats though?

Also, find some hills to sprint up

To be real, during the act she was with it. I spanked her to hard one time, which she said it was to much. but she was still ****in and suck in afterward. I came in her mouth a little at the end. She got pissed.But she still was huggy huggy afterward. This chick plays games though tried to tell me if I treated her like a lady. I would've been able to **** her more, times this last week. But oh well.

Seems to me she’s with the rough stuff but you’ll have to sprinkle her with it, don’t go all out so soon. I knew a girl like that.

Seems to me she’s with the rough stuff but you’ll have to sprinkle her with it, don’t go all out so soon. I knew a girl like that.
I know huh. The problem is I bounce outta town on Friday. She leaves outta town Monday. Maybe next time around, but it didn't seem like it was happening again any time soon or ever again.

I know huh. The problem is I bounce outta town on Friday. She leaves outta town Monday. Maybe next time around, but it didn't seem like it was happening again any time soon or ever again.

Damn that sucks. Still on the table though so all isn’t lost.

Just remember that you have to work her up to it. Give her that tender (whisper things in her ear) stuff in bed and gradually turn it up. Worked for me and she later only wanted the rough stuff. I even hit it from behind while I had my foot on the back of her head. Got my Nacho Vidal on :smokin

Damn that sucks. Still on the table though so all isn’t lost.

Just remember that you have to work her up to it. Give her that tender (whisper things in her ear) stuff in bed and gradually turn it up. Worked for me and she later only wanted the rough stuff. I even hit it from behind while I had my foot on the back of her head. Got my Nacho Vidal on :smokin
Lmao dully noted

Back
Top Bottom