the thread about nothing...

I feel so special.
Gonna hit the gym Hard AF now
Told my co worker if he wanted to roll with,
Gave him a scoop of pre workout too just in case
Albert Einstein was a 33 and supposedly he did not learn how to read until he was a teenager. Cardi B is a 33, and she didn't quite have it together in her formative years. You should find your calling and become influential in whatever it is.

Does it speak on my relationship with the earth? Over the last few years I have been pulled into a strong relationship with gardening. I have always had many respects for animals, especially of the feline persuasion. ( @Bad Moon Rison )

I look at the day ( 8 ) and add up all the numbers in your DOB by single digits. 1+8+1+9+8+7=34
3+4=7

I am copy and pasting because someone earlier has the same numbers.

You should be financially stable and hardly have money issues. This doesn't necessarily mean rich. When you need money, it seemingly appears. Your life is karmic. What you put out is what you get.

You are highly intelligent, you seek knowledge, but you could be a loner. You could make a good athlete, but you are also injury-prone. Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway, and Steph Curry are 7 lifepaths.
Thank you

Just got the official word I can wear any type of black shoes/sneakers as long as it’s completely black. Im thinking i might just wait for whatever 4th of July sale pops up. :ohwell::nerd:

Just got the official word I can wear any type of black shoes/sneakers as long as it’s completely black. Im thinking i might just wait for whatever 4th of July sale pops up. :ohwell::nerd:

I know you said $100, these are $135 on NDC, but they should have another 25% off on sale items soon

0E7DE87A-070E-4661-B69C-96029A2E4A84.jpeg

:smokin imo

April 14, 1983

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer or alchemist iq alchemist iq ?

I appreciate it
upload_2019-6-25_18-28-49.jpeg

The Creative
People with a Life Path 3 are the most artistic in the bunch. You find ways of creating the most beautiful things in this world such as art, music, literature, etc. You breathe life into culture, and make it seem so simple because of your natural gift for expression. This explains why the entertainment industry is chock full of Life Path 3's. Noteworthy examples include: Chris Rock, Jackie Chan, Jamie Foxx, Nelly Furtado, Snoop Dogg, and Rihanna to name a few.

Your mindset will do well by ignoring any cynics or defeatists you may come across. Stay headstrong with your creative outlet & true to you goals, and they will often pay off personally, financially, or both.

All Life Path 3's tend to enjoy life and all that they can get out of it. The extraverted 3's love being in the spotlight and showing off their talent. On the other hand, introverted 3's lean more toward solitary creative pursuits that can garner them a following without being in the spotlight, such as an artist or writer.

$2bills but can be had for $155 on goat. Yo my will break necks.
upload_2019-6-25_18-31-26.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
My life path suggestion is to stay away from Taco Bell or you get mud butt and pop in plastic bags. I suggest something Mediterranean or middle eastern for a hearty meal meal.
Aww man I like Taco Bell. Especially the Mexican Pizza. Haha.

But there’s not much Mediterranean restaurant near where I live. Have to drive like 15-20min.

After 2.5 years of running an avg 4 times a week, 4-5 miles each. I decided to take a month off from running. My legs been feeling weak and fatigue the past month and more hungry than usual that I feel like I’m over eating to compensate the energy being used.

Any runners in here that have some advice on taking breaks from running? Should I stop completely for a month? Should I eat less or keep eating the same amount since I’ll be back in a month?

It's all dependant on you.

Listen to your body.
I run daily and rarely take a day off.

Take an iron supplement and see if that helps any.
I dont really want to take this break but been feeling more drained the past month. I actually did slow down my pace the past month because of this feeling but it’s not going away.

I’ll look into the supps. Thanks!

All black prestos. Can’t go wrong with Prestos. If you could have a hint of white then the black and white prestos.

Back
Top Bottom