the thread about nothing...

Today was one of those GOAT days. Felt almost as good as being a kid and it being the last day of school before a summer of epic fun planned (e.g., season pass to amusement park).

-Last day of work
-11 days off until new job starts
-Roommate completed venmo for rent (2k)
-Got my last paycheck (3k)
-Got a huge payout for unused vacation (3k)
-Paid the company $500 to keep my nice work laptop
-My whole team came and took me out for a great hot pot lunch to send me off
-Came home at 2 pm and took a 3 hour hobo no job levels of sleep nap
-Exercised like a beast when i woke up
-Crushed out Round Table pizza with garlic parmesan twists for dinner
-Spent the last few hours tinkering with tech toys and reinstalled the O/S on an old MacBook to give to my parents tomorrow

First pair of slides. I’m getting used to it. Added the joint because it makes me look cooler.
EA32CEB9-932E-4CAA-A337-AAD7DED92E59.jpeg

I never liked sandals, flip flops, or slides. Just wasn’t my thing. Always just slide on a pair of kicks or go barefoot. I use flip flops though if I’m using a community or shared shower.

My life path looking good right now, copped a $500 phone for $80 bucks at target. I only can trust the man upstairs to guide me thru life. And never take advice from a man who poops into thanks you garbage bags.

08-21-1987

2+1=3
You should be a good communicator and performer. Your calling is probably in the creative or performing arts such as a comedian, actor, or dancer.

8+2+1+1+9+8+7=36
3+6=9
9 Lifepath
Your life is up and down. You will experience highs then suddenly lows and vice versa. You might not be the best judge of character. However, you are very adaptive to various situations and changes. You are open to trying new things, but can become involved with vices.

2+1=3
You should be a good communicator and performer. Your calling is probably in the creative or performing arts such as a comedian, actor, or dancer.

8+2+1+1+9+8+7=36
3+6=9
9 Lifepath
Your life is up and down. You will experience highs then suddenly lows and vice versa. You might not be the best judge of character. However, you are very adaptive to various situations and changes. You are open to trying new things, but can become involved with vices.

Yeah i don't have a creative bone in my body. I am super pragmatic about everything. My life is def not up and down. I have been on a plan basically since i was 13 years old. I set my goals and i go after them. I also am a good judge of character. I am rigid in my routines as well so not very flexible.

Yeah i don't have a creative bone in my body. I am super pragmatic about everything. My life is def not up and down. I have been on a plan basically since i was 13 years old. I set my goals and i go after them. I also am a good judge of character. I am rigid in my routines as well so not very flexible.
When I said your life is up and down it is more about what life throws at you, not necessarily how you conduct yourself. I didn't mean that you are undisciplined or all over the place. You can workout everyday and follow a strict diet, but something you have no control over such as injury or illness can impede your progress. But if you don't find this to be accurate, it is what it is and open to interpretation.

Last edited:
Basically your life path analysis is full of crap like your your Plastic bags.
Full of crap like what you put on burger buns. He didn't deny the adaptive part. I've done readings on more 9's than any other lifepath. There are usually obstacles put in front of 9's for them to be adaptive. I provided the most common reasons.

Last edited:
Full of crap like what you put on burger buns. He didn't deny the adaptive part. I've done readings on more 9's than any other lifepath. There are usually obstacles put in front of 9's for them to be adaptive. I provided the most common reasons.
Your full of yourself. Go adapt your butt cheeks to an actual toilet seat instead of plastic bags.

#stinkydoodooman

Back
Top Bottom