the thread about nothing...

Good idea to take a break, I literally have been doing the same regimen as what you’re doing, and didn’t stop, and in the last month pain and a subsequent X ray and MRI showed I have a stress fracture in my left foot.

So now I have to take a break. A long one. Been doing the stationary bike. :smh:
That’s what I’m afraid of. I don’t want to be able to not workout consistently in the long run. I’ll take this month off from running and prob just do more walking instead of driving on weekends.

Yes, I also lift for about 1.5 hours before my run. Chest and back one day, shoulder and arms other days, throw in some leg workout once a week. I never did have strong legs. Terrible with squats cuz I have a weak knee and lower back if I put too much pressure on it. But regular workouts is fine.
Got you.

I come in peace but have you ever thought about how running so much doesn't really solve that problem?

Man, I feel like he wouldn’t give us his actual numbers anyway :lol:

Hey, how do you get a reading for the type of year someone will have? I’m a 7 (12-22-80)

alchemist iq alchemist iq plays basketball, so I figured he must be a decent athlete which lead me to think 1 or 11. He can't be a 7 because his intellect or lack thereof makes it impossible. 3 is the next number I crossed off. He is not that funny, witty, or entertaining. He TRIES but he is not.

For the personal year, take your birthday in the current year and do the same math adding up all the digits. But since your birthday is in December, you are still in 2018 so to speak.

Unfortunately, you are in your 9 personal year like @bendover. 9 is the number of endings. You will probably experience endings in various aspects of your life. It is not a good time to start a serious relationship, business, or make a big purchase like car or house because it will be short-lived.

Next year will be a 1 personal year. Basically a fresh start. Good year to start and pursue new ventures, relationships, and ideas. You can read more about it here.

http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/personal-year-numerology/

Got you.

I come in peace but have you ever thought about how running so much doesn't really solve that problem?
No worries, I know you’re trying to help. But yea I know running won’t help with getting my legs stronger but it has become a habit and I feel sluggish or lazy if I don’t run sometimes. I’m going to use this month and focus on them since I won’t be running and see how that will work out.

Yea I know running won’t help with getting my legs stronger but it has become a habit and I feel sluggish or lazy if I don’t run sometimes.
I get it completely. It makes you comfortable and we tend to stick to what makes us comfortable.

I am just suggesting to scale back and offer your body different types of workouts because running puts a HELL of a pounding on the body/joints.

I get it completely. It makes you comfortable and we tend to stick to what makes us comfortable.

I am just suggesting to scale back and offer your body different types of workouts because running puts a HELL of a pounding on the body/joints.
Ill definitely change it up. I know I’ve been adding a little too much cardio lately too. On the weekends instead of driving I’ll take the train to the gym and walk another 3.5 miles home after my run.

Damn that sucks. Still on the table though so all isn’t lost.

Just remember that you have to work her up to it. Give her that tender (whisper things in her ear) stuff in bed and gradually turn it up. Worked for me and she later only wanted the rough stuff. I even hit it from behind while I had my foot on the back of her head. Got my Nacho Vidal on :smokin
You got some Kung fu stance going on. :lol:

alchemist iq alchemist iq plays basketball, so I figured he must be a decent athlete which lead me to think 1 or 11. He can't be a 7 because his intellect or lack thereof makes it impossible. 3 is the next number I crossed off. He is not that funny, witty, or entertaining. He TRIES but he is not.

For the personal year, take your birthday in the current year and do the same math adding up all the digits. But since your birthday is in December, you are still in 2018 so to speak.

Unfortunately, you are in your 9 personal year like @bendover. 9 is the number of endings. You will probably experience endings in various aspects of your life. It is not a good time to start a serious relationship, business, or make a big purchase like car or house because it will be short-lived.

Next year will be a 1 personal year. Basically a fresh start. Good year to start and pursue new ventures, relationships, and ideas. You can read more about it here.

http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/personal-year-numerology/
Wouldn’t you say your analysis is bias?

Wouldn’t you say your analysis is bias?
What bias? You do not have the qualities of a 7(intelligent) or 3(funny and entertaining). I will fall out of my chair if you are a 3 or 7. Matter of fact, I am so confident that if you can prove me wrong, I will send you that number in paypal ×100. If you are a 3, I will send you $300. If you are a 7, I will send you $700.

giphy.gif

What bias? You do not have the qualities of a 7(intelligent) or 3(funny and entertaining). I will fall out of my chair if you are a 3 or 7. Matter of fact, I am so confident that if you can prove me wrong, I will send you that number in paypal ×100. If you are a 3, I will send you $300. If you are a 7, I will send you $700.
I’m not sharing my details, I'm confident in my abilities and don’t need a life path analysis to determine how I navigate my life. your opinions about me hold no merit cause you don’t actually know me. But I’m sure it’s eating you alive to actually know my life path #.

Keep your money, you can put that towards buying a new toilet for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom