the thread about nothing...

@PoweredbyMSG Your gym have stairmasters?

Try doing that for cardio. Killer workout and great for leg muscles. Posture has to be right though while doing it. None of that slouching, hunched over ish.
I’ll try that. Not a fan of it. I feel like it puts more pressure on my right knee, that’s my weak knee. I could feel it when I do squats and stair masters seems really boring.

73B174AD-1900-4F81-B9F8-25D0AE89B529.jpeg

I’ll try that. Not a fan of it. I feel like it puts more pressure on my right knee, that’s my weak knee. I could feel it when I do squats and stair masters seems really boring.
Ah ok, forgot about your knee issues.

You own a bicycle? If not, I highly suggest it. Great cardio. Real relaxing and isn’t as hard on the knees as running or the stairmaster.

Ah ok, forgot about your knee issues.

You own a bicycle? If not, I highly suggest it. Great cardio. Real relaxing and isn’t as hard on the knees as running or the stairmaster.
Now that you mentioned bicycle. I used to ride a fixie for a couple of years!! I think that’s part of the contribution to the weak knee!! But I don’t own a bicycle now. No time for it.

Just get a steamer fam - do them every Sunday night. Also look at Bonobos non iron shirts. Go on sale for like 3-90 sometimes.
My bro works as an Architect and he’s up every day at 6am steaming his shirt before work. Takes only a few minutes, great little machine.

alchemist iq alchemist iq
For the personal year, take your birthday in the current year and do the same math adding up all the digits. But since your birthday is in December, you are still in 2018 so to speak.

Unfortunately, you are in your 9 personal year like bendover bendover . 9 is the number of endings. You will probably experience endings in various aspects of your life. It is not a good time to start a serious relationship, business, or make a big purchase like car or house because it will be short-lived.

Next year will be a 1 personal year. Basically a fresh start. Good year to start and pursue new ventures, relationships, and ideas. You can read more about it here.

http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/personal-year-numerology/
Much appreciated, man. Thank you!

You got some Kung fu stance going on. :lol:
Oh yeah definitely. Was slamming her head into the seat cushions of her living room couch. All I heard were slaps and “oh my God” hahaha

Btw, You could do light bicycling just to keep the knees active and flexible. I’ve been doing it for 2 months now and I’ve built enough strength that I can go all out speed wise. My knees don’t hurt anymore and will attempt some basketball soon. Should be back to hanging on the rim in a month or so.

My bro works as an Architect and he’s up every day at 6am steaming his shirt before work. Takes only a few minutes, great little machine.

Much appreciated, man. Thank you!

Oh yeah definitely. Was slamming her head into the seat cushions of her living room couch. All I heard were slaps and “oh my God” hahaha

Btw, You could do light bicycling just to keep the knees active and flexible. I’ve been doing it for 2 months now and I’ve built enough strength that I can go all out speed wise. My knees don’t hurt anymore and will attempt some basketball soon. Should be back to hanging on the rim in a month or so.
:lol: You’re a savage man! That’s some hardcore stuff. Haha

Thanks for everyone’s recommendations I do like prestos( really wanna get the presto reacts but idk if I’m just gonna do a couple IDs or get some grs), the two 16s( waiting for the glows to hit markdown and then I will get for sure) and the huaraches(can’t go wrong with these but I just wait until they hit clearance). Honestly I try to buy a lot of shoes on markdown unless I really really need/want them :lol: , once I got older I’ve gotten cheaper or wiser with buying kicks :lol: . Also, I wish I could rock your guys suggestions but at my job it is not a good idea even though they’d be comfy as hell. I need some shoes that are leather cuz at times I break bottles and cans and spill chemicals over me sometimes so I need some leather kicks. I’m gonna stop by a couple local outlets on my day off and see what I can find. Thanks though for all your guys recommendations. :nthat:

Also my latest pu were some Adidas I-5923, never rocked any kicks that were boost because I thought it was all hype but damn these motha****as are comfy :lol: .

Just watched the Salvador vs Honduras game :lol:
My goodness. Im so sure a bunch of my friends are at the game....just to watch them lose 4-0

I’m not sharing my details, I'm confident in my abilities and don’t need a life path analysis to determine how I navigate my life. your opinions about me hold no merit cause you don’t actually know me. But I’m sure it’s eating you alive to actually know my life path #.

Keep your money, you can put that towards buying a new toilet for yourself.

:lol: you bring up the bathroom story as if I am embarassed about it. Unlike you, I have nothing to hide. As long as you are not a 7, numerology has credibility. I know you are not, it is impossible.

#primitiveIQ

Back
Top Bottom