the thread about nothing...

Great Speech on Gay Rights thread is hilarious. FutureMD vs ninjahood

eyes.gif
This is nuts. How many arguments is he carrying on Simultaneously? I wanna see what Ninjahood is talking about in there though, cliffs?
That dude FutureMD has more posts 90+ days, than I do in 11 years. Let that marinate for a minute.

Meth was right, supposed to be a board for everyone......not dominated by a few people who abuse the reply button.

I've been fading back into recluse status on here. Things get mundane.
I dont mind it. Keeps the place active and from time to time I read his walls and its filled with some good stuff
903 reps tho
guess he has fans
nerd.gif
FutureMD for president. He can have all my reps.
Um, obviously not.
eyes.gif

...c'mon man. you already know Niketalk has its favorites. Nijahood had to get a new sn by the name of Championhood.

plus, you know that little rule about if you do get banned and its found out that you have an alternate...your alternate will be banned too? yeah, that kinda didnt matter with Ninjahood because he had evidence of it in his Championhood sig wo he really was.

...there's a few other 'regulars' around here that get away with it too. Ninjahood aint the only one.
This doesnt surpise me. It happens everywhere and lets face it Ninjahood is one of the faces of NT

I don't care about the NT rep system or any of that. You guys just spoke on some dude in this thread who joined in September.....has about 400 post or so and 300 reps. That's bogus right there.

900 reps doesn't do anything for me. I've never read any of his spirited debates about gay marriage, religion or anything else. We just don't have the same interests I guess, because our paths rarely cross.

And he does not keep the place lively IMO. If ESPN showed Lakers highlights 24/7, unless you lived in LA or were a Lakers fan, you would probably stop watching. Same principle applies here.

Who else thinks HOV shoulda had the last verse in Clique ? or is that just me

GODDDAMNN

Last edited:
Took my English benchmark last Thursday. it was basically pure bs, got a 90 :smokin
I ain't even mad tho :pimp:

What did he say? I have a feeling the answer is about make me lose any respect left I had for him

i cant find the actual thread, all i can find was this:

http://niketalk.com/t/30980/ninjahood-this-you

...i could keep searching but i dont feel like it. all i remember was dudes only response was 'just because' while getting more and more irrate and calling names and gay slurs. out of all my time on NT i think that is the only thing that will make Ninjahood come unglued

I know I have been piling it on but come on bro. He is my favorite player ever. I mean how can you hate on such a good guy 
embarassed.gif
He's a Packer.
Good guy
laugh.gif

Wood is a dirty mofo on the field
laugh.gif

He's still good in my book
Alright I won't tolerate the Woodson slander. Yes he is a physical player but he is not dirty. Dude is def  a good people too. He wrote a check for 2 mil for a pediatric research. He is always meeting fans of his that are in various unfortunate situations. 

Um, obviously not.
eyes.gif

...c'mon man. you already know Niketalk has its favorites. Nijahood had to get a new sn by the name of Championhood.

plus, you know that little rule about if you do get banned and its found out that you have an alternate...your alternate will be banned too? yeah, that kinda didnt matter with Ninjahood because he had evidence of it in his Championhood sig wo he really was.

...there's a few other 'regulars' around here that get away with it too. Ninjahood aint the only one.
can't have 2 screen names? uh oh....if it matters i don't use them both at the same time

can't have 2 screen names? uh oh....if it matters i don't use them both at the same time

....nah, i think you can have 2.

...but if you have 2 or more and its discovered that their purpose is for you to use them in case you get banned, then its an issue. i know there's used to be something about it in the ROC but i dont feel like looking for it.

Woodson is one of the few superstar college players to translate into a productive star long-term NFL career. No Peter Warrick
nerd.gif
was the man. Used to run 140 yards to return a punt 75 yards for a touchdown. A team asked my boy to play in some kinda league that Warrick was posed to be in. My boy works for caterpillar in Peoria and does that **** for fun....damn Peter.

Good stuff entertainment of best of luck with your interview...I just got a call saying I got a job for black Friday..that's wassup..I need to keep the good vibes going and have a very productive day

I dont feel like getting out of bed most days now. I need some positive stuff to happen in my life ASAP, outside of the usual "I'm alive with 3 square meals and not in poverty" stuff. I understand all that, but sometimes it just isnt enough as bad as that sounds.

Good luck on your interview bro.

Is it cuz your beds too comfortable? Man I had this problem for a WHILE now. Never knew a new bed could be so good/bad.
lol nah. Just in a down mood.

@antidope youll never reach your dreams sleeping
True. I need a dream first lol

job interview in a couple hours... really don't feel like answering the generic *** questions i'm going to be asked

Flip it on them and ask them questions. You'll be more engaged and it'll impress them. No matter what kind of job I interview for or even if it's just a meeting to network, I always come with a gang of questions. I end up only asking 2 or 3 of them, but it's always a good look to have some.

I learned this years ago and it is excellent advice. They can tell how interested you are in the position as you ask questions. O

I have to meet with the agency today who's going to prep me for the interview with the company I'm attempting to work for. Definitely praying I get this position as it will be a great start to my new career path.
good luck with that. You've been talking about this for a while let us know how it goes.

I just wasted 3hrs of my life watching white girl sority drama unfold in front of my eyes, hearing black men jokes, all while being cockblocked...im going to bed..apparently if your a black male not in a white frat or if your not on a sports team your not a real black person

I could have told you that. These white girls dont really want a black dude, especially around other white people
ehhh....some do, some don't. My homeboy had one when we were in college who didn't care what her friends thought. His girl introduced one of her girls to me and she was night and day when it came to me and her and her friends as opposed to me and her and my friends. Didn't matter to, she had an "open mind" which gave me the green light to do what I wanted. On the other hand, I had a friend who used to invite me to the sorority house and didn't care if anyone had a problem with it. 

Appreciate it fellas. I will definitely post back when I'm done. I been at my gig 5 years with no raise and pretty much little to no room for growth so it's time to consider other options.

Last edited:
I know I have been piling it on but come on bro. He is my favorite player ever. I mean how can you hate on such a good guy 
embarassed.gif
He's a Packer.
Good guy
laugh.gif

Wood is a dirty mofo on the field
laugh.gif

He's still good in my book
Alright I won't tolerate the Woodson slander. Yes he is a physical player but he is not dirty. Dude is def  a good people too. He wrote a check for 2 mil for a pediatric research. He is always meeting fans of his that are in various unfortunate situations. 
woodsonpunch.gif

laugh.gif

Alright, I'll leave Chuck alone. Joking aside, he always came off as a good dude imo

That dude FutureMD has more posts 90+ days, than I do in 11 years. Let that marinate for a minute.

Meth was right, supposed to be a board for everyone......not dominated by a few people who abuse the reply button.

I've been fading back into recluse status on here. Things get mundane.

I always wonder how he's sitting on so many reps tho like 900+ is a grip.

Some people should just relax a llittle bit. This is niketalk, it's'not that important.

Reps ain't important too. Doesn't make you better or worse if you have a lot or r not. It won't change the human being you are.

Some people should just relax a llittle bit. This is niketalk, it's'not that important.

Reps ain't important too. Doesn't make you better or worse if you have a lot or r not. It won't change the human being you are.

Doesn't mean people can't voice their opinions though. Like you said "this is niketalk", but its a forum.

lol word dude's catching feelings left n right, spending 7 hours debating some random screen name from across the country. 

i got banned from the dressing better thread cuz i said some dude was rockin the same outfit as khloe kardashian. compliments only in there i guess. 

lol word dude's catching feelings left n right, spending 7 hours debating some random screen name from across the country. 
i got banned from the dressing better thread cuz i said some dude was rockin the same outfit as khloe kardashian. compliments only in there i guess. 

:wow: i need to see the fit :lol: ...but you cant go back in there tho :lol: ... i wont even try

I don't think my pulse rate or stress level increases on NT at all.....I just post opinions and observations. If I think something is flawed or wack.....nothing more nothing less.

I don't care about the NT rep system or any of that. You guys just spoke on some dude in this thread who joined in September.....has about 400 post or so and 300 reps. That's bogus right there.
900 reps doesn't do anything for me. I've never read any of his spirited debates about gay marriage, religion or anything else. We just don't have the same interests I guess, because our paths rarely cross.
And he does not keep the place lively IMO. If ESPN showed Lakers highlights 24/7, unless you lived in LA or were a Lakers fan, you would probably stop watching. Same principle applies here.
I hate when he talks about religion but dude drops knowledge on politics and science. The former being something I started taking an interest to with the upcoming election. And the latter being something that I've always been passionate about.I've had my heated debates with him but IMO, dude does more good than harm. I've learned a lot from his posts

Back
Top Bottom