the thread about nothing...

tumblr_m9r8bezzoB1rq37leo1_500.jpg

I just wasted 3hrs of my life watching white girl sority drama unfold in front of my eyes, hearing black men jokes, all while being cockblocked...im going to bed..apparently if your a black male not in a white frat or if your not on a sports team your not a real black person

job interview in a couple hours... really don't feel like answering the generic *** questions i'm going to be asked

I just wasted 3hrs of my life watching white girl sority drama unfold in front of my eyes, hearing black men jokes, all while being cockblocked...im going to bed..apparently if your a black male not in a white frat or if your not on a sports team your not a real black person

I could have told you that. These white girls dont really want a black dude, especially around other white people

Morning TAN Fambs!

Random (not really that)funny story.

I was in training at my last job, and some chick won some contest where 5 Hour Energy will come to your job and give everyone free 5HrE. We was talking about it and I told the girl sitting next to me, "Man, I ain't never won nothing..". I get up, got to the break room to buy some chips. I put my change in, pick my chips, the machine makes a little "dun-da dunn" chime. I look at the display, its "Winner!" and the maching proceeds to give me my chips all my money back.

True story.

job interview in a couple hours... really don't feel like answering the generic *** questions i'm going to be asked

Flip it on them and ask them questions. You'll be more engaged and it'll impress them. No matter what kind of job I interview for or even if it's just a meeting to network, I always come with a gang of questions. I end up only asking 2 or 3 of them, but it's always a good look to have some.

I dont feel like getting out of bed most days now. I need some positive stuff to happen in my life ASAP, outside of the usual "I'm alive with 3 square meals and not in poverty" stuff. I understand all that, but sometimes it just isnt enough as bad as that sounds.

Good luck on your interview bro.

Flip it on them and ask them questions. You'll be more engaged and it'll impress them. No matter what kind of job I interview for or even if it's just a meeting to network, I always come with a gang of questions. I end up only asking 2 or 3 of them, but it's always a good look to have some.

I learned this years ago and it is excellent advice. They can tell how interested you are in the position as you ask questions. O

I have to meet with the agency today who's going to prep me for the interview with the company I'm attempting to work for. Definitely praying I get this position as it will be a great start to my new career path.

Back
Top Bottom