the thread about nothing...

Go to target after work yesterday to get some pieces for my halloween costume (I'm being a wizard) and to get that Kendrick CD. Well the CD wasn't out on shelves. I showed two employees on the target website where it said it was in stock in this store. They check the back. Come back with nothing. Check the back again after calling a manager. Come back with nothing. Check one more time...nothing. I leave them my number and tell them to call me when they find it. Get a call a half hour later. "We got the CD...just unloaded it from our truck" :stoneface:

Watched episode 2 of the league last night. Pretty good episode. Shiva :evil: Taco :nthat: Andre :lol:

Friendly's french vanilla ice cream for homemade milkshakes :pimp:

I did the same thing they told me "they don't have it" come back tomorrow.....so have to go back to target today to pick up GKMC

Good stuff entertainment of best of luck with your interview...I just got a call saying I got a job for black Friday..that's wassup..I need to keep the good vibes going and have a very productive day

It's 7AM...ain't nobody got time for that!

The reason D Rose got hurt...you don't do that to Scalabrine and get away with it

tumblr_mc3hmd5Tkn1rct6yjo1_400.gif

and for no damb reason

tumblr_mcbqrkMU5n1qdlh1io1_400.gif

I dont feel like getting out of bed most days now. I need some positive stuff to happen in my life ASAP, outside of the usual "I'm alive with 3 square meals and not in poverty" stuff. I understand all that, but sometimes it just isnt enough as bad as that sounds.

Good luck on your interview bro.

Is it cuz your beds too comfortable? Man I had this problem for a WHILE now. Never knew a new bed could be so good/bad.

lol nah. Just in a down mood.

@antidope youll never reach your dreams sleeping

True. I need a dream first lol

job interview in a couple hours... really don't feel like answering the generic *** questions i'm going to be asked

Flip it on them and ask them questions. You'll be more engaged and it'll impress them. No matter what kind of job I interview for or even if it's just a meeting to network, I always come with a gang of questions. I end up only asking 2 or 3 of them, but it's always a good look to have some.

I learned this years ago and it is excellent advice. They can tell how interested you are in the position as you ask questions. O

I have to meet with the agency today who's going to prep me for the interview with the company I'm attempting to work for. Definitely praying I get this position as it will be a great start to my new career path.
good luck with that. You've been talking about this for a while let us know how it goes.

^Is that goal tending? Can you even goal tend a dunk? He looks like he's coming down with the ball when it's swatted away.

Nope. The ball has to leave his hands.

Ninjahood got permabanned last time he went on a tangent about gay rights. his views are so closed minded and ugly, he really did come outta his shell.
What did he say? I have a feeling the answer is about make me lose any respect left I had for him

Ninjahood got permabanned last time he went on a tangent about gay rights. his views are so closed minded and ugly, he really did come outta his shell.

Um, obviously not.

I just copped these flyknits, but now I'm considering exchanging them for 2 pairs of the jewel AF1's that are on sale now at finishline

That dude FutureMD has more posts 90+ days, than I do in 11 years. Let that marinate for a minute.

Meth was right, supposed to be a board for everyone......not dominated by a few people who abuse the reply button.

I've been fading back into recluse status on here. Things get mundane.

I just wasted 3hrs of my life watching white girl sority drama unfold in front of my eyes, hearing black men jokes, all while being cockblocked...im going to bed..apparently if your a black male not in a white frat or if your not on a sports team your not a real black person

I could have told you that. These white girls dont really want a black dude, especially around other white people
ehhh....some do, some don't. My homeboy had one when we were in college who didn't care what her friends thought. His girl introduced one of her girls to me and she was night and day when it came to me and her and her friends as opposed to me and her and my friends. Didn't matter to, she had an "open mind" which gave me the green light to do what I wanted. On the other hand, I had a friend who used to invite me to the sorority house and didn't care if anyone had a problem with it. 

I just copped these flyknits, but now I'm considering exchanging them for 2 pairs of the jewel AF1's that are on sale now at finishline

id do that... the flyknits will be around...now that the af1's are on sale they will fly() whats the sale price?:nerd:

Um, obviously not.

:rolleyes

...c'mon man. you already know Niketalk has its favorites. Nijahood had to get a new sn by the name of Championhood.

plus, you know that little rule about if you do get banned and its found out that you have an alternate...your alternate will be banned too? yeah, that kinda didnt matter with Ninjahood because he had evidence of it in his Championhood sig wo he really was.

...there's a few other 'regulars' around here that get away with it too. Ninjahood aint the only one.

Back
Top Bottom