the thread about nothing...

Ohhh, yeah I listened to that along with him discussing his 'fracture' when the team was stating he had a bone bruise.
It's just igoudala pr team stiring up some lipstick alley gossip so they can move few units of his books. That's why he went on the breakfast club and is doing a book signing toyr. If he doesn't mention this out into the public the book probably won't sell well.

Controversy like this is what ignites people to take notice and most likey buy the book or e-book.

And I'm pretty sure he had to ask Mark Jackson permission to talk of him in the book and in public or you'll be dealing with a defamation case.

See now if this was for competitive reasons I get it, but I would hope their not misleading the actual players

Why say this **** now though? Him insinuating that wont help Mark Jackson and they person who supposedly got him fired still works for the Warriors. That with the statement above makes the Warriors look horrible
Does Iggy have time lwft on his contract? If he does or he doesn't, he might be like **** these bridges, let'em burn.

Mark Jackson was a locker room cancer. He was really close to ruining the team. Steve Kerr is a way better coach than him

Mark Jackson was a locker room cancer. He was really close to ruining the team. Steve Kerr is a way better coach than him
How so? Didn't study it, but from what I read, players loved him.

Did read he set up an us (team/players) vs them (front office suits) mentality that did some damage. But that's not an uncommon practice. The great Phil Jackson did the same.

When the Warriors won their first tittle was it Curry or Kerr who gave Jackson a shoutout? The organization as a whole seemed cool with him once he left

I'm more intrigued how gsw franchise takes accountability when players get injured. That "brone brusie" situation really ring bells how teams treat players like they aren't human.

Steph Curry became a whole lot better of a player from college to MVPdom. Maybe he would have developed just the same under any coach. And obviously the work put in was of his accord. But I still think Jackson should get a ton of credit for turning a pure shooter into one of the best Pgs in the league.

giphy.gif

It's just igoudala pr team stiring up some lipstick alley gossip so they can move few units of his books. That's why he went on the breakfast club and is doing a book signing toyr. If he doesn't mention this out into the public the book probably won't sell well.

Controversy like this is what ignites people to take notice and most likey buy the book or e-book.

And I'm pretty sure he had to ask Mark Jackson permission to talk of him in the book and in public or you'll be dealing with a defamation case.
Yeah, he's garnering attention for his book. He was just on CNBC earlier that day, prior to going on The Breakfast Club. Not surprised with what he's saying.
Does Iggy have time lwft on his contract? If he does or he doesn't, he might be like **** these bridges, let'em burn.
I believe he has 1-2 years left on his deal. He's already contemplated retirement, so he isn't worried.
Banned the team's commentary team from practice. Isolated himself from the Front Office. Flew from LA to Oak for every home game. Had dysfunction on his coaching staff by firing Errman.

Yeah he was a bad coach, but good motivator.

He was basically Mike Singletary in the NBA.

How so? Didn't study it, but from what I read, players loved him.

Did read he set up an us (team/players) vs them (front office suits) mentality that did some damage. But that's not an uncommon practice. The great Phil Jackson did the same.
I’ll have to find it, but there was a whole list of things that were bad/would’ve been bad for the team

When the Warriors won their first tittle was it Curry or Kerr who gave Jackson a shoutout? The organization as a whole seemed cool with him once he left
1st Championship was with Kerr.

They both gave shoutout to Jackson because he came in and started the re-emergence of the team's culture. Curry and some of the players were really bothered by his firing at first. But it all worked out.

It's Jackson that always sounds salty towards the W's whenever he's doing commentary.

So It was more so that he pissed the organization off and not so much the players. Makes sense that's part of the reason Harbaugh got kicked off the 49ers. Didn't know Andre had a book coming out, I hate when people do that tell all ****

Andre Iguodala

January 28, 1984
2+8=10
1+0=1

1+2+8+1+9+8+4=33

Same as bendover bendover

The 1 represents leadership. You should be a naturally good athlete. You are aggressive in pursuit of what you want. But the drawback is that you could be argumentative.

Your entire DOB adds up to 33. 33 is the Master Teacher. You have a higher level of consciousness and influence.

So It was more so that he pissed the organization off and not so much the players. Makes sense that's part of the reason Harbaugh got kicked off the 49ers. Didn't know Andre had a book coming out, I hate when people do that tell all ****

I don’t recall hearing any of the dudes that played for him utter a bad word about him

Andre Iguodala

January 28, 1984
2+8=10
1+0=1

1+2+8+1+9+8+4=33

Same as bendover bendover

The 1 represents leadership. You should be a naturally good athlete. You are aggressive in pursuit of what you want. But the drawback is that you could be argumentative.

Your entire DOB adds up to 33. 33 is the Master Teacher. You have a higher level of consciousness and influence.

You really hyping me up my boy :nthat::nthat::nthat:
This Charizard feeling great

Back
Top Bottom