the thread about nothing...

Tbh with yall since ive got more in tune with fashion.. Theres just some kicks i dont see myself rocking anymore. Like now when i cop a shoe they have to accommodate my closet. Some joints im getting back and some im not
Looking at Griff 8's, Shadow 1's and Alex Wang BBALL Soccer's for example

IMG_2284-768x576.jpeg

Alexander-Wang-adidas-BBall-Soccer-Bold-Orange-Release-Date.jpg

Last edited:
Those were poorly done and it sucks because it’s one of my favorite Adidas models of all time. They even changed the patterns of the soles.
I had a issue with the rubber completely disintegrating very quickly after only 2 wears of hooping sessions. For a $180 shoe that shouldn't happen. Got compensated none the less.

Yes!
One of my co workers let me borrow the adaptor thing so i can listen to music during my workout.
That was a deuch move on apples part to add that headphone jack thing.

North Memphis North Memphis North Memphis North Memphis North Memphis North Memphis
North Memphis North Memphis

Idk but I been on Pat hard af all week.

naturally
Hey freakydestroyer freakydestroyer , if you don’t mind..

6/30/82

3+0=3
You should be a good communicator and performer. Your calling is probably in the creative or performing arts such as a comedian, actor, or dancer.

6+3+0+1+9+8+2=29
2+9=11
11's are charismatic but can be very emotional. Michael Jordan, Barack Obama, and Bill Clinton are 11 lifepaths.

Copped these at Marshall's today
20190626_141122.jpg
I'm on my 3rd pair of LeBron XIIIs. 1 of the best, most comfortable ball/gym sneakers I've ever put on. Quality is top notch as is the cushioning. I feel like since LJ is still in the league playing the kicks will be of great quality. But, once he retires, that quality will slowly fade same way that Jordans kicks lost their superior quality after his retirement. I'm buyin at least another 3 pairs of LJ XIIIs, I love em that much lol

freakydestroyer freakydestroyer

10/03/85

Might as well, right?

You should be a good communicator and performer. Your calling is probably in the creative or performing arts such as a comedian, actor, or dancer.

1+0+3+1+9+8+5=27
2+7=9

9 is the number of adaptability. You experience a lot of sudden changes. Your life will present obstacles or challenges for you to overcome but also a lot of upside. You will go from cloud 9, hit rock button, and vice versa. 9's are open to trying new things but sometimes find thenselves associating with the wrong people and could get hooked on vices.

Last edited:
I'm on my 3rd pair of LeBron XIIIs. 1 of the best, most comfortable ball/gym sneakers I've ever put on. Quality is top notch as is the cushioning. I feel like since LJ is still in the league playing the kicks will be of great quality. But, once he retires, that quality will slowly fade same way that Jordans kicks lost their superior quality after his retirement. I'm buyin at least another 3 pairs of LJ XIIIs, I love em that much lol
Definitely hit up your local Marshalls they had boat load of LeBron 13 in mines thought the summer and Christmas shopping.

Do Michael Jackson and Obama
Michael Jackson
August 29, 1958

2+9=11
11 represents charisma (pretty self-explanatory) but can be very emotional.

8+2+9+1+9+5+8=4+2
4+2=6

6's are compassionate and care for others. They are family oriented but can be selfless to a fault.

Barack Obama
August 4, 1961

The number of hard work. 4's do not have anything handed to them or do not like things handed. They want to earn everything.

8+4+1+9+6+1=29
2+9=11
11 represents charisma (pretty self-explanatory) but can be very emotional.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom