the thread about nothing...

Props for finishing it and not getting the shakes :lol:
All that sugar probably gave you more thirst, gotta chase it down with water to dilute it in your body.
Tea helps for me. I rarely ever drink sugary beverages. Most days I just drink water, no soda, or juice. I’ll drink coke whenever I get in n out tho, that’s about once every 1.5 month.

Jesus take the wheel
544921AB-D7AC-4C68-90E7-D41D5549EF51.jpeg

Tea helps for me. I rarely ever drink sugary beverages. Most days I just drink water, no soda, or juice. I’ll drink coke whenever I get in n out tho, that’s about once every 1.5 month.

That’s a good habit. Natural fresh squeeze juice should be okay because it’s regular sugar your body will burn up quickly.

On another note, I’m walking back to the parking lot to throw out the trash when I happened to walk past my neighbors’ window. I clearly hear him yell “Ayyyye naaaw...DONT SUCK MY **** ” :wow::lol:

Strange dude.

Supposed to have a check coming this week but it's taking longer than expected. Hoping i wake up to an email saying that it's sent.

Reactions: Ube
:nthat:
Is the Shox TL a hot shoe right now? I keep seeing new colors.

EATIjNqVUAE0LHi

I remember I wore shox to the first day of 6th grade.
Black Shox
Black denim Ecko shorts
Rocawear t shirt
I thought I was doing it :nthat:
Still remember my outfit for the first day of high school too.
Brown Timbs
Sean John Jeans
White Pro Club
Nice brown Sean John Jacket
I thought I was doing it then too :nthat:

:nthat:

I remember I wore shox to the first day of 6th grade.
Black Shox
Black denim Ecko shorts
Rocawear t shirt
I thought I was doing it :nthat:
Still remember my outfit for the first day of high school too.
Brown Timbs
Sean John Jeans
White Pro Club
Nice brown Sean John Jacket
I thought I was doing it then too :nthat:
Are you sure it was the first day of 6th grade that you had the Shox? IIRC, you are a year younger than me. The first wave of Shox came out in the middle of my 7th grade year (holiday 2000), so it would've been the middle of your 6th grade year. Do you recall which model you had?

Last edited:
News report said to take a hot bath/shower. Supposed to relax your muscles.
I believe it. It’s like sitting in a hot spring or jacuzzi. That’s why I don’t get why people take cold showers or ice bath when injured or after a game. Doesn’t that slow down the healing process?

I believe it. It’s like sitting in a hot spring or jacuzzi. That’s why I don’t get why people take cold showers or ice bath when injured or after a game. Doesn’t that slow down the healing process?
I think it is to stop blood flow or reduce inflammation. Not sure maybe someone here with expertise can chime in.

I think it is to stop blood flow or reduce inflammation. Not sure maybe someone here with expertise can chime in.
But once it starts flowing normally again, wouldn’t it be the same? I dunno...I just find it strange how that works. I guess it should work since pro athletes is told to do it. But I rather take warm/hot showers so my muscles can stay warmed up.

My boss told me to forget about my probation even though there’s a month left and they gave me a set of steak knives for my new place :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom