the thread about nothing...

100D8C62-FA6A-48E0-BCEF-8468BB994BA8.jpeg

Cubicle deco. TGIF.

My boss told me to forget about my probation even though there’s a month left and they gave me a set of steak knives for my new place :nthat:
Thats awesome, best gift I ever got from work was a bottle of Chardonnay after working for a month.

Are you sure it was the first day of 6th grade that you had the Shox? IIRC, you are a year younger than me. The first wave of Shox came out in the middle of my 7th grade year (holiday 2000), so it would've been the middle of your 6th grade year. Do you recall which model you had?

I’m 89’
Are you 88’
Yea I think they were black and had orange shox. That’s so wild how you can recall that so vividly.

Gimme CG over Jaime. By the time Glover is Jaime’s age, he’ll have an Oscar. BET

Jamie's not the same type of genius Glover is, but his one of the most talented performers of the last 30 years. Dude's a legit triple threat.

I think Glover is awesome because when he commits, watch out. If you would have told me his music career would have shaped out the way it has, I would have thought you were on shrooms. And I liked his first EP (with Freaks n Geeks) and that mixtape Culdesac. But if you're telling me that guy who made those projects would go on to make Awaken, My Love...nah, wouldn't believe you.

Glover was also in Community, which I found to be the best sitcom ever. Granted, that was in the moment, but I don't think it'd place it outside of the top 5.

Jamie kills Glover when it comes to stand up. No contest. Though I think if Glover actually stuck with it, he'd drop some gems. I enjoyed the one special he did put out.

If Glover ever becomes as good of an actor as Foxx is, it'd be a testament to his skill and work ethic.

Lets not **** on Jamie because we got a new toy to play with...put some spect on that man name...That's Wanda, fool...

I’m 89’
Are you 88’
Yea I think they were black and had orange shox. That’s so wild how you can recall that so vividly.
Yes, '88.
:lol: I remember timelines based on sneakers releases. I think these are the ones you had and it was probably 7th, not 6th grade. These came out spring-summer 2001.
e4f22f49919b440f92448d76b434bcef.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom