the thread about nothing...

1h7yhpeqxoc31.jpg

But you have 2 phones???

Just watched a battle rap video and now everything i hear or read feels like it should be followed by a rhyme. It's crazy bc i don't get that feel when i just listen to music.

Yes, '88.
:lol: I remember timelines based on sneakers releases. I think these are the ones you had and it was probably 7th, not 6th grade. These came out spring-summer 2001.
e4f22f49919b440f92448d76b434bcef.jpg

:lol:
Dang. I remember my shox being orange.
Been so long too.
Where were you up to when the XVII dropped? The $200 one with the cd and carrying case

On another note.
Chinatown market been dropping a bunch of things. I legit think they suck. NOTHING has caught my attention

Dang. I remember my shox being orange.
Been so long too.
Where were you up to when the XVII dropped? The $200 one with the cd and carrying case
That was about 4 months before I graduated middle school. I thought it was outrageous. But later the design grew on me and became perhaps my favorite Jordan.

Might pull a @nawghtyhare and just go try a pair on...

What is the backstory?

#samplegang

Doesn't everyone try on shoes and not actually buy them?

Oh there aint gonna be any purchasing. :D

Try them on, walk around, and them back to the employee and walk out.

But why is this associated with @nawghtyhare if everyone has done this and it is typical behavior? :lol:

First of all, I haven't actually tried on a pair of shoes in at least 20 years. Second, its a reference to the infamous oreo incident.

Right, but trying on shoes and not buying is not nearly as uncommon as not tipping a server. I will search for the Oreo incident.

Back
Top Bottom