the thread about nothing...

Whatever happened to the Ying Yang Twins? They should be massively paid, but IIRC, they were special needs. I hope no on took them for their money.

Whatever happened to the Ying Yang Twins? They should be massively paid, but IIRC, they were special needs. I hope no on took them for their money.
They toured with B2K and other washed acts this yr.
My little sisters actually went lol
2019-The-Millenium-Tour-EP-665X374-dcd5b91c3a.jpg

Everyday I regret going to college and getting a degree more and more

I hate Sallie Mae so much. These mfs are so stingy when it comes to income based repayment plans. My federal loans aren’t an issue and these people won’t allow me to pay $350 a month anymore. It’s going to increase to 1k a month

feel like I would have been better off not even going to college with this wack ish

1k a MONTH??????!!!!
45E8C5BB-E19D-438E-A5CE-D2937673C5F1.gif

Bruh how did

Why would

Who

C2163933-93A7-4083-B3D7-8F4D389E8CFA.gif

I have no doubt that if you order fries, they're definitely snaking a few from your bag.
Having done door dash myself, 3 of my customers were short some fries.

Then I just started adding 1 dollar items to my orders at fast food places. Door dash would only decline payment of the price wad 4 dollars over or under what was expected.

**** door dash. Feel blessed everyday I'm not forced to do it.

It happens in restaurants too 100%. While doing Uber eats i never touched anyone's food though.
Weaiters are DEFINITELY sneaking fries before bringing it out to you. So is the cook in the back most likely.

I remember I went to a local spot at midnight and ordered a gyro plate. Buddy came to the window with my bag while he was munching on something...am I not supposed to think he just ate my fries or some of the gyro meat?

Having done door dash myself, 3 of my customers were short some fries.

Then I just started adding 1 dollar items to my orders at fast food places. Door dash would only decline payment of the price wad 4 dollars over or under what was expected.

**** door dash. Feel blessed everyday I'm not forced to do it.
Why would you take from the customer. It is not the customer's fault if you have any bones to pick with DoorDash.

I overheard a employee questioning why do people order fries when they lived so far away..

I didn't know if he meant the fries will get cold by the time he gets to the customer house or will some of the fries will be missing by the time he gets to the customer house?
I hated it when idiots would order milkshakes or slushies. ****s going to be useless in 15 minutes, 10 of which involves me driving to your place.

Why are you mad THEIR shake is melted tho?
Because the customers who ordered milkshakes while staying 12 minutes away are more likely to leave a bad review, which messes with how many orders are sent to you, which messes with your money.

Back
Top Bottom