the thread about nothing...

trolling people on omegle... i tell ppl my name is kris. then i later drop in that my full name is kris humphries. 
laugh.gif

Just saw a picture of this girl I am talking to. Not sure if want anymore.

Have you seen her in person? Recently, I've stopped putting stock into pictures because I think that most of these girls aren't photogenic at all. I'll see chicks in person that I think are sexy, then see their FB photos and think that I was buggin.

Lil reese just lost my respect...son beat the **** out of that alley cat..eff a chris brown lol dude starting stomping her out smh

Just saw a picture of this girl I am talking to. Not sure if want anymore.

Have you seen her in person? Recently, I've stopped putting stock into pictures because I think that most of these girls aren't photogenic at all. I'll see chicks in person that I think are sexy, then see their FB photos and think that I was buggin.

I almost want to post her picture on here but I don't have a good picture to compare.

Lil reese just lost my respect...son beat the **** out of that alley cat..eff a chris brown lol dude starting stomping her out smh

you shouldn't have respected someone named "lil" anything in the first place. :lol:

word.
don't know whats worse. you respected a random gang affiliated rapper

or you're mad he beat someone that smacked him and called him a 'B**** ***** N*****' like he wouldn't do anything back.

also, I'm kinda tight
some chick with a star tattoo didn't give me her #
like really.... YOU HAVE A STAR TATTOO, I KNOW YOU DON'T MAKE GOOD DECISIONS, how you gonna dead me? lmfao

Last edited:
also, I'm kinda tight
some chick with a star tattoo didn't give me her #
like really.... YOU HAVE A STAR TATTOO, I KNOW YOU DON'T MAKE GOOD DECISIONS, how you gonna dead me? lmfao

please tell me you told her that, please.

I was way too drunk to even think all that.

she told me,"well just come back any Wed, we're always here... but not next week, that's Halloween, so the week after that".

I'm like... "umm, yeah", thinking to myself, you were the last ditch effort before I left this bar... I'm not making an appointment, 2 weeks in advance to hopefully see your bum ^$$...

also, I went and saw Louis C.K. tonight, which is why I was out drinking in the city.
5th row
got 2nd row tixx for Sunday, but def not going twice. trying to find someone to give them to :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom