the thread about nothing...

I feel like when im baked stuff happens that wluldnt normally happen. Like just now /
music choice told me that if Jeezy wasnt rapping he would be an entreprneur. Or the girl whi sat next to me in xlass wh told me that ahe loves sex? Um baked

I feel like when im baked stuff happens that wluldnt normally happen. Like just now /
music choice told me that if Jeezy wasnt rapping he would be an entreprneur. Or the girl whi sat next to me in xlass wh told me that ahe loves sex? Um baked

:nerd:

Cliffs ?

i thought i was banned..

obama-wiping-sweat-from-forehead.jpg

This Benji Wilson thing got me wanting to go back to age 13 and grind in the gym.

Edit: Damn

Last edited:
I was confused too but

I've been suspended already so I kmow what it really looks like :lol:

what does it look like? 

i need to know.

Well first you get a PM from Meth. Although you can't read it because you're suspended. I had to read it from my email :lol:

Then NT is the same except you're reply box is gone and if you try to hit reply you get a "don't have permissions" message

Dat CB4 life

I was confused too but

I've been suspended already so I kmow what it really looks like :lol:

what does it look like? 

i need to know.
Like regular NT except all the posting buttons are removed.
Yo get a message from Meth that you can't access through NT, and you can only read in your email
telling you why you were suspended.
How do i know this?

She should get that surgery that makes her a virgin again and get back on that hustle.

No such thing. They could reduce it to the size of a quarter but if some dude ran in it once she's not a virgin.

I thought they could given her back her "hymen" or something to that extent? :nerd: I remember hearing about this a few years back :nerd:

My close friend just found out that the kid he was taking care of for 3 years ISN'T his kid. What the **** can I even say to him man? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom