the thread about nothing...

Is the random few and infrequent comedy special drops really going to do much for Netflix subscription does? I'm not seeing it.

They need to figure out how to get in on live sports streaming.

Right now, they don't have a solution to keep subscriptions. The guy who already had Netflix and cancelled it may give you 10 bucks to check out the new Dave special but is just going to cancel it again.

If Netflix is the ONLY place I can see Dave, I'll probably keep it, but I have been trying to figure out which one I'm dropping. Hulu or Netflix? Netflix content is getting shoddy and Hulu takes 8 lifetimes to put the new **** up.

If Netflix is the ONLY place I can see Dave, I'll probably keep it, but I have been trying to figure out which one I'm dropping. Hulu or Netflix? Netflix content is getting shoddy and Hulu takes 8 lifetimes to put the new **** up.
My penchanct for procsatination is the only reason i habe cancelled netflix yet. They drop some decent new content once in a while, but I'm not getting my money's worth as far as use. I'll be keeping the subscription until Eddie's special drops at least. Then we shall reevaluate.

With Hulu coming with Disney, I'll just sign up for Disney. I also love watching sitcoms and ****, so Hulu is safe in my home.

They need to figure out how to get in on live sports streaming.

They won't, the infrastructure for live streaming is very different from VOD only (like netflix), so they'd have to invest a ton of time and money into that, and a number of other companies have already done all that work and there's really no space for Netflix to jump into the mix. They'd probably just have to buy one of the smaller companies involved at this point if they wanted to get in on that at all.

amazon doin too much (click the tweet, scroll up and read the whole thread lol)

I have a couple friends who have been working there for years and I'll never understand how they tolerate it :lol:

I never hear anything good about Amazon FCs.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
The ex-girlfriend of my close friend 10 years ago met Demarcus Cousins at an exhibition game during the 2011-2012 lockout. She got his number and after a while said he is illiterate, likes to text one word responses, and "lol".

Last edited:
The ex-girlfriend of my close friend 10 years ago met Demarcus Cousins at an exhibition game during the 2012 lockout. She got his number and after a while said he is illiterate, likes to text one word responses, and "lol".

I believe it. My sister has met Kawhi Leonard a few times. She swears he's kinda slow and Pops was trying to hide it.

D. Rose was under educated. While he may seem off in interviews, I think that's more so because he had no formal training in public speaking. Real deer in headlights situation when you haven't bad a single lick of coaching in that field.

My 7th and 8th grade teacher had us doing public speaking stuff...focused on limiting verbal pauses, making eye contact etc...it's a real skill.

Most athletes are dumb.
It's almost impossible for a dumb individual to be one of the best in their field. You simple have to out think too many people. In sports, you can be a better athlete, sure, but understanding what you have done repetitively and being prepared for the next time does build intelligence...just not in a field folks equate intelligence to.

Ignorant is the proper term. And everyone is ignorant about a lot of things. We tend to judge folks harshly if their ignorance is on a subject that was taught in formal schooling.

This burger is on hit!

How is this burger healthier? The calories and fat content is still pretty high. Just because it’s not red meat? If I’m going to eat a burger I might as well get a real burger since there’s not much difference in calories and fat.

And you know what happens when a person who has no to limited training in public speaking and initially starts off as uncomfortable in those situations but slowly gets more comfortable in front of the mic as time progresses, all the while keeping in mind they are under educated?

As they get more comfortable and loose, they begin to speak more naturally...dropping phrases that mean no harm to them, but may be foreign to the masses such as "kill yaself" and you get in trouble and have to apologize...all for getting too comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom